Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israel uses foids for propoganda since they are a nation of foid worshipping kikes

Incedel

Incedel

Femicide Enjoyer
★★★★★
But lucky the based Hamascels are fighting the info war agains the kike whores. MAY ALLAH BLESS THEIR BLADES AND BULLET AGAINST THE GREAT SATAN

you'll never see women "soldiers" on the front lines, i've said it under Reddit post and got banned,also there was a lot of simps

you'll never see women "soldiers" on the front lines, i've said it under Reddit post and got banned,also there was a lot of simps
yeah they are tools of propaganda to trick subhumans into dying for israel and he kikes, meanwhile based hamascels do not really on stupid foids they just fight the wars and keep the stupid bitches locked up in the tunnel kitchens

Yea water wet they hire Ukrainian models to get coomers to support the IDF

Yea water wet they hire Ukrainian models to get coomers to support the IDF
just pointing out the satan is teaming up with foids against huMANity, the body of sluts is basically the modern mark of the beast

meanwhile slavcels died in a ditch, their frozen bodies as whores were evacuated on mass to please chads of other nations, I fucking hate whores so much
yeah imagine you're fighting for billionaire ambitions while your women goes for Chads dicks in the West or some middle asian Masturbek from Toshkent

yeah imagine you're fighting for billionaire ambitions while your women goes for Chads dicks in the West or some middle asian Masturbek from Toshkent
Giga brootal if ukrainecels are smart they should usurp that fucking jew and rape what foids they have left

JFL they know they are losing the media war so now they're resorting to thirst traps :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back