Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ISRAEL MOVES TANKS INTO NORTHERN ISRAEL

Hope nothing happens to you brocel:shock:.

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@GimmeShockTreatment
@Sloth22
@DarkStar

@Da_Yunez
@TheGrayWolf
@MoggedByALoli

@wasted12years
@VideoGameCoper

@Moroccancel2-
@Arabcel99
@swarthcel
@SandNiggerKANG
@Anarcho Nihilist

t.

TiL Chipps reaction to Dizzy's Instakill in Xrd looked like a Soyjak, Wish  I knew this sooner : r/Guiltygear

Yes, I heard! Horrible, sorry bro!

أتمنى أن يحترق الخنازير الصهاينة والعائلة المالكة السعودية وجميع الخونة في الجحيم

I'm raising two volunteer battalions of curry muslims to protect Lebanon (they expect hot lebanon girls to accept them with open arms, a small price to pay)

I'm raising two volunteer battalions of curry muslims to protect Lebanon (they expect hot lebanon girls to accept them with open arms, a small price to pay)
Pull sapport saar, send them immediately

Can't wait for the days it's nuked
That would be fine, but their agents, who enslave other countries by seizing them, will not allow it. Just imagine that Jews rule the United States and Great Britain.

Pull sapport saar, send them immediately
Saar seeing the love for our defence battalions, I have raised an entire brigade of mujahideen with Anti-Tank and Artillery units and 4 squadron worth of drones

Saar seeing the love for our defence battalions, I have raised an entire brigade of mujahideen with Anti-Tank and Artillery units and 4 squadron worth of drones
Wowo saaar

When they start a nuclear war their gutless gatekeepers will still be trying to shield them from any responsibility

Saar will you accept the position of Lt. Cadet in our brigade, we need someone who can talk and coordinate both in english and arabic?
Saar I will appoint my assistant saar. I will sit at home saar

When they start a nuclear war their gutless gatekeepers will still be trying to shield them from any responsibility
Their propagandist do talk about the "secrete weapon" a lot like it's not big deal. If Hezbollah advances beyond the gallilee, they will no doubt use it

Saar I will appoint my assistant saar. I will sit at home saar
Saar but we will promote you to Captain and you'll command a platoon within 3 months of service plus a salary of $ 1300 and a combat pay of $ 3000

Saar but we will promote you to Captain and you'll command a platoon within 3 months of service plus a salary of $ 1300 and a combat pay of $ 3000
Ok saar will see. I will MSG you whasaup ok?

Those transporters could be bound for any destination.

Tank and truck mogs me

Been seeing the same “Israeli attack on Lebanon imminent” headline for the past 6 months
Ikr. When is shit gonna pop off and Iran finally finish the nuke? Trump will likely win in Nov, so Iran has until Jan 25 to earn as many concessions as possible

Based.

Total sandnigger death.

Been seeing the same “Israeli attack on Lebanon imminent” headline for the past 6 months
Ikr. When is shit gonna pop off and Iran finally finish the nuke? Trump will likely win in Nov, so Iran has until Jan 25 to earn as many concessions as possible
People were talking about Russia for a year before it invaded.