Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anti-Pajeet graffiti

To be honest mixxing with chinks will give us IQ and mixxing with Tamils will make us Tyrones like you. It will be an upgrade from the low IQ low T subhumans we are now :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Our phenotypes won't mix well. Chindians are even bigger abominations of nature than curries.

Those privileges are non-existent
You objectively have the best genes in the entire subcontinent and arguably the whole of Asia
I don't hate myself. I just hate the people of our race, minus the currycels here.
If you hate Tamils you are retarded. Tamils are like gold in gold ore, precious valuable people surrounded by muddy worthless cucks like rest of us
Our phenotypes won't mix well. Chindians are even bigger abominations of nature than curries.
Not really. Assamese people look good. They cucks us :feelsrope:

You objectively have the best genes in the entire subcontinent and arguably the whole of Asia

If you hate Tamils you are retarded. Tamils are like gold in gold ore, precious valuable people surrounded by muddy worthless cucks like rest of us
If you interacted with the Tamils I have, you would think otherwise.
Not really. Assamese people look good. They cucks us :feelsrope:
Even Dravidians mog whatever the fuck this is.