Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israel is planning to administer FOURTH Covid shot

Who wouldve thought! :feelsjuice:

*hand-rubbing intensifies*

muh 2 shots :feelskek::feelskek:
jfl at taking this jewish ratpiss

Damn they even scam their own people. These niggas are ruthless

@Kamikaze get the fuck outta that shithole "country"

Go back to slavlands before those Jews give you their pfizer jab

This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Anyone who isn't an NPC knew there were going to be more shots and very likely yearly seasonal shots.

People's immune systems are going to get so weak and lazy from getting these shots. This is almost like giving the world AIDS in a needle and raping their immune systems to become dependent on the shots. The mRNA shots dumb down the immune system and only follow the instructions given to the cells. Imagine being dependent on a Windows license to do any kind of work on any computer. That's very much what these jabs are doing to the body when they neuter the body's own ability to fight off the virus.

That's not even accounting for the potential long-term harm the spike proteins may cause in the body.

Sheeiit. Would ngl:smonk:
Think about it

Imagine being a 5+ normie with a healthy sexlife, making decent money. Being on here would be an extremely boring chore for such a person.

Also notice that he isn't postmaxxing and is 100% dedicated to his shitty thread.

Jews are getting jew'd, lifefuel tbh.

even the kikes are self destructing

Think about it

Imagine being a 5+ normie with a healthy sexlife, making decent money. Being on here would be an extremely boring chore for such a person.

Also notice that he isn't postmaxxing and is 100% dedicated to his shitty thread.
True, but 20$/post is pretty decent even for high income niggas

Subscription immune systems. We're truly in the cyberpunk libertarian era :feelsohh:

I mean how retarded do you have to be to take this vaccine for such a weak disease lmfao.
Most people are doing it just to avoid the sanctions I think. But of course there's the retarded muh science crowd.

Jews are getting jew'd, lifefuel tbh.
Jew rubbing hands

It's almost like Jew on Jew crime at this point, anyways. *shrugs* :feelsjuice:

jfl

all you anti-vaxxers realize if jews are prepared to inject it in themselves then there can be no conspiracy about it being some controlling tool. :feelsseriously:

jfl

all you anti-vaxxers realize if jews are prepared to inject it in themselves then there can be no conspiracy about it being some controlling tool. :feelsseriously:
There are different levels of globalists as there are different levels of Jews, in my mind, somebody has decided to go out of their way to throw Israel under the proverbial bus as a sacrificial lamb for a much larger project in the making, I have my own theories as to why this is occurring.
It wouldn't be the first time powerful Jews have sacrificed their own for much larger ambitions, in their entire history they do that from time to time. :feelsjuice:

Let's
GOOOOOOOOOOOO
Gigavaxxed

I took the third in October got sick I almost died from chest pain, damned Jewish vaccines

Subscription immune systems. We're truly in the cyberpunk libertarian era :feelsohh:
Damn bro, it's over for free and strong humans.:cryfeels:
jfl

There are different levels of jews

Lower level Jews: Sarah Silverman

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 27 um 144220

Higher level Jews: Abraham Foxman
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 27 um 144255

God level Jews: Benjamin de Rothschild
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 27 um 144504

Last edited:
jfl

King david hotel attack.

Fourth shot. :feelskek:

We're genuinely into meme territory here. JFL.