Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Isolation really changes a mf

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
As an asocial Aspie, incel, and blackpilled I am often alone. So I developed very distinct thought and behavior patterns. Even I notice I'm not your "typical" incel. Often among other self-proclaimed outcasts I often have to limit what I say and do to not be cast out.

In public, I act very different as I need to keep a job and maintain relationships with my family members. But online I am usually "myself" online as I really have no place to vent in my personal life. As I feel trapped almost all the time, being unable to express myself.

When you're isolated for so long, you look at things from an objective standpoint almost always. It's really hard for me to look at things at a "social" standpoint, as that is illogical and I prefer to stick to myself unless I can use other for my own gain.

For better or worse, my independent thought was reinforced at the cost of my sociality.

I stopped caring, I even tried to blackpill in public (but people didn’t listen)

As an asocial Aspie, incel, and blackpilled I am often alone. So I developed very distinct thought and behavior patterns. Even I notice I'm not your "typical" incel. Often among other self-proclaimed outcasts I often have to limit what I say and do to not be cast out.

In public, I act very different as I need to keep a job and maintain relationships with my family members. But online I am usually "myself" online as I really have no place to vent in my personal life. As I feel trapped almost all the time, being unable to express myself.

When you're isolated for so long, you look at things from an objective standpoint almost always. It's really hard for me to look at things at a "social" standpoint, as that is illogical and I prefer to stick to myself unless I can use other for my own gain.

For better or worse, my independent thought was reinforced at the cost of my sociality.
Based worldview

I stopped caring, I even tried to blackpill in public (but people didn’t listen)
LOL never do that, normies will not understand or they will fear you and label you as "that guy." Unless you do a little bit of trolling.

Exactly, being alone can help foster your indivudality, but at the costs of relationships. Normies do not appreciate non-conformism, it's a give or take situation tbh.

LOL never do that, normies will not understand or they will fear you and label you as "that guy." Unless you do a little bit of trolling.
They didn’t identity it with incels but they just said it was complete bullshit

I tried doing a similar thing with the redpill a year ago, (I wasn't blackpilled then) It made me a social pariah in my class.

One was a ltn with NT and the other was a trucel
its liking talking to a brick wall with most normies i pretend they dont exist tbh because they dont to me:feelsYall:

its liking talking to a brick wall with most normies i pretend they dont exist tbh because they dont to me:feelsYall:
True. Doesn’t matter if it’s a trucel or chad, if they are bluepilled there’s no point

I can't have normal conversations anymore, I get extremely bored, these questions "where do you live" "what do you work with" the fuck this shit

Isolation made me more weirder. When I was at school I had a much better eloquence, today
I stutter, get angry and want to isolate myself more and more. I just leave my house to wageslave and stay in the room all day because I have 0 friends

It sure can in addition to reflecting alot more.

Isolation is a killer.

I have been isolated for at least 9 years now. I just wish I had a girl friend who loved me and then I could just turn my back on everyone else

I'm a High=Functioning Autist who is extroverted, it generally pains that I'm not allowed to interact with others (due to my looks) and I jump on any occasion I can talk with people be it online or irl. But I have accepted my subhumanity and loneliness and just got used to it