Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Isolation causes alcoholism, water is wet

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
My mind hasn't been very clear lately and I miss the obvious sometimes because of alcohol.
I just thought about how if I had a girlfriend, kids, a wife, a high salary, and or a house, I would not be boozing it so hard.

Every person that I know personally in the past (or through hearsay) that abused alcohol got nowhere in life. They didn't own anything, had DUIs, and were stuck with their same o'l job. They always looked run down. They were not upbeat, and not bragging about where they were going or what they had.

Not all of them were incels of course, but they all had some defect of some sort. Whether they were short, ugly, or isolated. Sometimes not even visible and more trauma related. Like if they were abused during childhood, lost a parent, or experienced bullying. They cope with alcohol to deal with the pain and anxiety when all of that just comes rushing back to them tenfold the next day.

Anyone else notice alcoholmaxxers are all losers of some sort to begin with?

Last edited:
Drug abuse in general most likely happen to lonely people.
Drugs work, that is the problem.

Last edited:
The answer isn’t in the bottle.

alcohol = depression

Alcohol is wet.

I'll never get a DUI 'cause I never learned to drive.

alcoholmaxxing right now nigga. about to hit the cannabis and then listen to classic jams. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Can relate - I'm drinking atm. I have not made a single friend since high school - my college years were brutally isolated. TBH, I'm not sure how my liver is still okay.