Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Isn’t molesting every young boy and girl the norm in all families? Or is it just mine?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
My mother and her father molested me while I was a kid and my father abused me like a pschopath

And mothers second husband molested my sister and my sister was trying to seduce him showing her ass when she was 10,maybe she liked it ?

Also my stacy aunt was talking to me sexually and shit when I was 7-8 years old and after that I throw her to her bed and kissed her on the lips while she was saying what are you doing!! dont!

Older uglier aunt wanted to bath with me when I was 14

Isn’t this shit common in all families though ?

Also my stacy aunt was talking to me sexually and shit when I was 7-8 years old and after that I throw her to her bed and kissed her on the lips while she was saying what are you doing!! dont!
:chad: Brag thread

t. sympathy fishing attention whore

It’s not normal, you were a victim. Go ER on all the pedophiles who abused you.

Not really normal but it does happen. Maybe one in ten families.

Jesus, my guy. This is not normal.

What nationality are you, curry? Oh wait, Turk or Kurd?

Average ethnic family.

I'd beat the shit out some chad chasing whores for revenge

??? What the fuck do you mean mr dog nutter?
Chad chasing whores are the reason you were molested. If you had a rostie sister they would have molested her instead.

It's definitely more common than society makes it seem. Especially with how sexualized society has become these past few decades. I myself have been molested as a child as well. By my Aunt and Grandmother.

This is what happens when there are no goats in the yard.

Only certain families

fakecel

I wish my aunt moe lested my dick to completion :ahegao:

absolute slayer

No its not normal.

Only certain families

fakecel
The only mixed pigbloods my family got molested by their pigblood side. They are all pedo until proven otherwise. Is your family of the caucus mountains?

Last edited:
That's shocking!

The only mixed pigbloods my family got molested by their pigblood side. They are all pedo until proven otherwise. Is your family of the caucus mountains?
this is true it's only pigskin snowroaches that are attracted to kids and have fucked up family problems. I don't have any problems with my ethnic brown family at least they tolerate me.

this is true it's only pigskin snowroaches that are attracted to kids and have fucked up family problems. I don't have any problems with my ethnic brown family at least they tolerate me.
True

My mother and her father molested me while I was a kid and my father abused me like a pschopath

And mothers second husband molested my sister and my sister was trying to seduce him showing her ass when she was 10,maybe she liked it ?

Older uglier aunt wanted to bath with me when I was 14

Isn’t this shit common in all families though ?
:shock: