Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn't it ironic, this is FAR MORE compassion than adult noodles show to kids of their own race

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Afterall, adult noodles actively support kids of their own race getting extreme hatred, mockery, ridicule, rejection, betrayal, seeing no community, told no one will ever care about/support them, because of their race/gender

But, here, you actually see a girl probably save her brother's life

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TerrifyingAsFuck/comments/wdjiwm/this_is_why_you_must_always_keep_an_eye_on_your/

I notice this in China, tbh - like, if you are walking out of/into a building, through the community gate etc, probably about 2% of women will actually hold the door open for you (I would always look around and take the extra 1 second to hold the door open for the person behind me)...for kids, this probably increases to about 15-20%

Again, ironic that literal KIDS show more decency and compassion to their fellow citizens than actual adult women - who happily let the door slam on the person behind them's face, since, you know, women are queens and they shouldn't have to think about anyone else in this world, other than themselves

maybe that kid knew his future inceldom:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I saw a asian kid recently, felt too bad for that future ricecel :cryfeels::cryfeels:
meanwhile his noodle whore sister would get split by chad :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Truecel tries to rope but this whore saves him

Haha she looks so tired of his shit