Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn't it ironic how the more bluepilled you are the more Normies like you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's quite literally in their nature to reject the blackpill

They always refer to clueless, stupid and braindead fags as "good vibes" or "PoSiTiVe"

I genuinely don't know how you're supposed to be happy when you know how shit life is. I can only laugh at it that way when I'm drunk or high. Otherwise, the blackpill never lets go of you.

It's like NPCs are a computer and they treat the blackpill as a virus. They start to shut down and stop functioning if they try to process the code because it breaks them. So they literally are biologically programmed to reject it in their own self interest.

Fuck mother nature you stupid cunt.

Bluepill mindset is the default for normies, adhering to it will just make them hate you less. They already dislike you for being ugly, short, ethnic, autistic, having no success with women or just being different in other ways.

i dont talk with normies

Bluepill mindset is the default for normies, adhering to it will just make them hate you less. They already dislike you for being ugly, short, ethnic, autistic, having no success with women or just being different in other ways.
Unfortunately I still have to talk to them occasionally for work or groceries.

If truck driving wasn't almost dead I would do that for sure, because you barely talk to anyone and are alone most days.

I have normie friends, they don't even like to bring up women related subjects cuz I blackpill them and they get depressed. It fucks with their coping mechanism.

Bluepill mindset works for normies. It just works. They have no reason to start doubting everything around them, and every received wisdom about relationships they were ever told. It makes absolutely no sense to want to blackpill a blissful, happy normie who basically functions in our society's status quo.

And this is the point about the blackpill, it's not just true: it's too true. It's more than real. In that sense it's like Nietzsche's abyss. The blackpill and all its brutality, inevitability, racism and inequality is a terrible truth, too terrible for any reasonable person to want to live with..... You shouldn't want to know about it, because it's logical conclusion is pure nihilism. And what do you even do in the face of pure nihilism?

To illustrate, this is a video of an incel looking at the physical manifestation of the blackpill. It is going to eat him alive. Because it's very real. Too real.

Last edited:
I have normie friends, they don't even like to bring up women related subjects cuz I blackpill them and they get depressed. It fucks with their coping mechanism.
lol based