Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn’t it crazy how the idea of sex/Intimacy is a complete fantasy to people like us?

Shinichi Kudo

Shinichi Kudo

Captain
★★
Normal people have sex multiple times a week, maybe even a day. They can build great connections and have people fall in love with them.

Get to spend life together. Travel together. Have sex. The whole package. And to them it’s not a huge deal, it’s rather normal to them.

But to people like us, that kinda stuff feels like it’s a literal fantasy, that it’ll never actually happen to us and never get to experience those things.

It really sucks

rofl. if you're a legit incel then just the idea of taking a woman's underwear off should make you feel like you're about to die of a heart attack.

meanwhile normies did that in late middleschool to early highschool.

I have had no human connection in my life.
rofl. if you're a legit incel then just the idea of taking a woman's underwear off should make you feel like you're about to die of a heart attack.

meanwhile normies did that in late middleschool to early highschool.
Yes, my heart races around some girls. Last time I asked a girl out I was slightly shaking afterward. :feelsmage:

Yes, my heart races around some girls. Last time I asked a girl out I was slightly shaking afterward. :feelsmage:
No shit, i would probably just die at this point if i got any further than that

Yes. This is the kind of thing I can only experience in a video game :feelsbadman: