Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Isn't it a bit weird that the richest man in the world got dumped for a fucking tranny?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
First of all disclaimer: I absolute am not a celebrity worshipping faggot and would not want to be seen as one. But this bizarre particular instance seem relevant to blackpill. Elon Musk, who brutally money and statusmogs 99.99999% of humanity to oblivion and back got dumped by his girlfriend Grimes. They apparently had a weird on and off relationship but purportedly in early 2022 the roastie musician called it quits for good. Now, Grimes sings some pop crap and is some sort of a millionaire on her own so she seemingly never bothered with marrying and then divorce raping Musk out of his precious Tesla stocks like Bezos' wife did. Still shouldn't Musk, the giga-tera-ultra-omega Chad in terms of money and status be one of the most desirable men ever for a femoid? I know that femoid entitlement knows no bounds, but apparently even a multi billionaire isn't enough JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But the reason I made this post is who she dumped it for. Chelsea Manning, a literal fucking tranny. Now, there is no conclusive evidence if they are dating or exactly what kind of a relationship they have. But a) they interreact on twitter b) A lot articles have been published about them so at least one of them would bother to correct journos if that wasn't the case c) The tranny posted this tweet taunting Musk personally

So they most probably do which I find to be the most confounding. This Grimes hoe looks and acts like some weird-ass bitch so maybe we can dismiss this whole case as her insanity but still this is worrisome. So even if I were to become win two lottery tickets in a row levels of lucky, moneymaxx and statusmaxx my way into Forbes 500, can my wife just dump me for a mentally ill crossdressing faggot:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:??? There is barely anything noticeable about this troon, apparently it did some whistleblowing shit but that's kinda it. If whistleblowing were to be that much of a statusmaxx we would hear about Assange and Snowden slaying too. Even if it were to be good status it still shouldn't make up for the fact that Manning is a hideous tranny. I won't rape your eyes by posting how it looks today but here it is before transitioning:
Manning

You can already see that he is a low-T looking normie(probably would belong to here if it didn't mutilate itself, also has fetal alcohol syndrome, a truecel trait) and can imagine how terrible it looks on drag. Is this what it takes to mog a multi-billionaire in 2022? Explain this shit to me brocels, it is driving me crazy:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Also Musk has kids with Grimes and they would grow up watching their father getting cucked by a tranny:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

elon musk is an idiot but making money is good (the reason he has a girlfriend)

Grimes is crazy. Her songs sound more evil than most written by black metal bands.
Do we know how tall is that gigasoy-faced "soldier"?
Facially I mog him to "Game Over" in Flat Out 2.

women are fucking retards man.

first of all, grimes already has bank so she doesn't need musk for his $$. so she's free to do whatever the fuck she wants. imho she seems like some mentally ill attentionwhore, so probably fucking a tranny is just some publicity stunt to show that she is so pc and empowering or whatever and making a statement. you know normies love to be a rebel without a cause. probably she is getting dicked by chad on the side.

Screenshot 2022 04 23 004923

:lul::lul::lul::lul: literally a fucking npc

first of all, grimes already has bank so she doesn't need musk for his $$. so she's free to do whatever the fuck she wants. imho she seems like some mentally ill attentionwhore, so probably fucking a tranny is just some publicity stunt to show that she is so pc and empowering or whatever and making a statement. you know normies love to be a rebel without a cause. probably she is getting dicked by chad on the side.
Good explanation tbh. I imagine that the tranny thinks it is cucking Musk while it is the one getting cucked by Grimes' fuckbuddy on the side:feelskek:
View attachment 603032
It seems to be missing a few braincells:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Grimes is extremely extremely mentally ill so not that surprising

5f1bf5f13f73707b9217fbb3

virtue signaling whore. she’s ugly as fuck too with that fugly bulbous nose and elephant ears

can't believe Obama commuted this faggot's sentence, he should be rotting in Leavenworth for 30 more years

Grimes was a weird pick for elon musk, maybe he wanted the gothic chick this time vs the usual model he gets. Either way one slut gone 50 more to take her place, not like he cares. Also the fuck is the tranny on about, if elon musk is thinking something about him is his sheer bewilderment about how the fuck that thing stole his slut

Looks ironic though
If you go to the tweet, the tranny elaborates on, it was fucking serious:feelstastyman:
As I said before fetal alcohol syndrome, its mental development was probably fucked

Looks ironic though
only like 30-50% of people actually have an inner monologue dude. the majority of people are reddit NPC bugmen

View attachment 603032
He's literally getting roast beef flaps why act like your a god about it. Plus he's 3 inches shorter than me so get the fuck ratiod:feelswhat: and know your place faggot 5'2 blue eyed blonde piss haired retard

only like 30-50% of people actually have an inner monologue dude. the majority of people are reddit NPC bugmen
Am I one of those 30 percent because even normies hate me for doing nothing besides acting on my own accord which is already bad

these goth looking bitches are always severe mental cases so it's best to ignore them :feelshmm:

Dickpill strikes again

Elon musk does not care because he already got sex and head from many high tier attractive foids in his life, is the father from a lot of children with his previous wives including now grimes, is a billionaire and does what he wants, grimes is a rich foid and the tranny is just grimes doing a fetish for it, they are all doing well in life and elon is privileged

First of all disclaimer: I absolute am not a celebrity worshipping faggot and would not want to be seen as one. But this bizarre particular instance seem relevant to blackpill. Elon Musk, who brutally money and statusmogs 99.99999% of humanity to oblivion and back got dumped by his girlfriend Grimes. They apparently had a weird on and off relationship but purportedly in early 2022 the roastie musician called it quits for good. Now, Grimes sings some pop crap and is some sort of a millionaire on her own so she seemingly never bothered with marrying and then divorce raping Musk out of his precious Tesla stocks like Bezos' wife did. Still shouldn't Musk, the giga-tera-ultra-omega Chad in terms of money and status be one of the most desirable men ever for a femoid? I know that femoid entitlement knows no bounds, but apparently even a multi billionaire isn't enough JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But the reason I made this post is who she dumped it for. Chelsea Manning, a literal fucking tranny. Now, there is no conclusive evidence if they are dating or exactly what kind of a relationship they have. But a) they interreact on twitter b) A lot articles have been published about them so at least one of them would bother to correct journos if that wasn't the case c) The tranny posted this tweet taunting Musk personally

So they most probably do which I find to be the most confounding. This Grimes hoe looks and acts like some weird-ass bitch so maybe we can dismiss this whole case as her insanity but still this is worrisome. So even if I were to become win two lottery tickets in a row levels of lucky, moneymaxx and statusmaxx my way into Forbes 500, can my wife just dump me for a mentally ill crossdressing faggot:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:??? There is barely anything noticeable about this troon, apparently it did some whistleblowing shit but that's kinda it. If whistleblowing were to be that much of a statusmaxx we would hear about Assange and Snowden slaying too. Even if it were to be good status it still shouldn't make up for the fact that Manning is a hideous tranny. I won't rape your eyes by posting how it looks today but here it is before transitioning:
View attachment 603029
You can already see that he is a low-T looking normie(probably would belong to here if it didn't mutilate itself, also has fetal alcohol syndrome, a truecel trait) and can imagine how terrible it looks on drag. Is this what it takes to mog a multi-billionaire in 2022? Explain this shit to me brocels, it is driving me crazy:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Also Musk has kids with Grimes and they would grow up watching their father getting cucked by a tranny:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

True. Femboys are better:feelsLSD:

Elon musk does not care because he already got sex and head from many high tier attractive foids in his life, is the father from a lot of children with his previous wives including now grimes, is a billionaire and does what he wants, grimes is a rich foid and the tranny is just grimes doing a fetish for it, they are all doing well in life and elon is privileged
:feelsclown::bigbrain:

Honestly Grimes is probably just doing it for woke points.

Who the fuck is grimes what the fuck are you faggots talking about