Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Isn’t forced monogamy the most logical solution?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
If what we say about woman’s nature in terms of mate selection is true (which it is), then wouldn’t enforced monogamy be the best most logical conclusion? Is the only reason it’s opposed so much because most of the world believes in a just world fallacy that we all should be equals? Or is it because most men don’t want to acknowledge women’s true nature? Or is it both?

it is

why do you think it was the norm for 10,000+ years?

High quality males have multiple partners as made evident by figures like Genghis Khan
Low quality males usually have one at best
more than enough

better one than zero. Not to mention that mortality rate among men were way higher so it somehow worked out. Also very few guys had this privilege, usually leaders (talking about sedentary, agricultural civilizations tho)

it is

why do you think it was the norm for 10,000+ years?
I thought it was for about 5-10 thousand years? Didn’t know it was more than 10 thousand.

I thought it was for about 5-10 thousand years? Didn’t know it was more than 10 thousand.
Mesopotamia is like 10,000 BC. Actually, even most primitive societies today have some kind of monogamous system. I mean it's just safer this way, the other way just can't function in the long run. Too many conflicts when one guy gets all the pussy and the others rot, just look at chimps, their societies are chaotic.

Socially forced is the only real solution we have now. I don’t think we’ll ever see it in law in our lifetime.

Mesopotamia is like 10,000 BC. Actually, even most primitive societies today have some kind of monogamous system. I mean it's just safer this way, the other way just can't function in the long run. Too many conflicts when one guy gets all the pussy and the others rot, just look at chimps, their societies are chaotic.
Socially forced is the only real solution we have now. I don’t think we’ll ever see it in law in our lifetime.