Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Islam will lose to feminism

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date

Who will win

• Total voters
I understand, I know alot of so called conservative Muslims they have all cucked themselves here in curry land to look more liberal , even the so called HINDU NATIONALISTS are mainly cucks , India would have been conquered by Pakistan if Pakistanis themselves too werent curry subhuman like us.
It is just unbelievable of easely the plague conquered traditional world. Unbelievable.

Feminism is already winning, just look at foids running from S. Arabia
Poor mudslim foid being oppressed in South arabia , as an umerikun christcucks must save ............. must save huhuhhu ahhhh .......................must save :soy::feels:

Last edited:
As much as i hate to say it, feminism has already infected the middle east. Islamic ideals will die with the past generations, as the upcomers are indoctrinated with western ideals.

As much as i hate to say it, feminism has already infected the middle east. Islamic ideals will die with the past generations, as the upcomers are indoctrinated with western ideals.

As much as I hate feminism, they have already won in the Cucked West and there's nothing you can do about it. I also hate the degenerate, Cucked European Islamists. In the last 20 years their population has tripled. Next 20 years they are going to take over Europe. Idk what Non European Muslim are like, but in Europe they are Cucks. So I'm thankful when they vanish here.

Do any of you have proposals of what to do?

Western ideas will overrun Islam... It’s over

muslim women love chad cock

That's the worst case scenario for Europe, beating even total annihilation.

This civil war may devour the far left. Who will the SJWs side with?

thats why you shouldn't put your faith in nigger superstitions, there is only one way to kill a feminist, the gas chamber, we dont need any religion it will just get in the way

thats why you shouldn't put your faith in nigger superstitions, there is only one way to kill a feminist, the gas chamber, we dont need any religion it will just get in the way
Yes yes yes

They would both win to an extent if you think about it.

in the end our galaxy will vanish

yes bro islam is cope

degeneracy in general is much more potent than religion

As much as I hate feminism, they have already won in the Cucked West and there's nothing you can do about it. I also hate the degenerate, Cucked European Islamists. In the last 20 years their population has tripled. Next 20 years they are going to take over Europe. Idk what Non European Muslim are like, but in Europe they are Cucks. So I'm thankful when they vanish here.
Muslims will take over europe. I live in Germany and this place is full of muslims and their numbers are growing everyday. White men have become weak gay feminist vegan cuckolds. It's over for europe.

Muslims will take over europe. I live in Germany and this place is full of muslims and their numbers are growing everyday. White men have become weak gay feminist vegan cuckolds. It's over for europe.
Yeah, I am aware of that. I may be no Aryan blooded, but I'm ready to stand up and fight to safe the white Germanic and Nordic race.

It is just a disguise that Islam seems taking over. It is just to normalize the differences in the society. It will be normal to see feminists openly say they have sex with their dog and it is their right. There will probably be nothing left other than sex robots to incels because they will be more and more marginalized.

Feminism obviously. """progress""" is inevitable.

Islam, feminism, Christianity, whatever, taken to an extreme is hateful and dangerous. There are no winners here.