Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam is not the answer.

incel4layf

incel4layf

Greycel
I see many incels wanting islam/sharia law because then they would get a guaranteed obedient wife they could beat up whenever they want, but sadly this is not the case.

Most of you have lived all your lives in a Western country and you have a distorted view on islam. No, it is not good for incels. I'm from Turkey, a country with really high Muslim ratio but not ruled with sharia law. Maybe some incels from those countries can give insight to their countries but i will talk about mine and how incels are even more fucked here.

Having a close to %90 Muslim ratio means most girls are either Muslims or they are faking to be a Muslim to trick their parents. This makes female virginity really valuable and most girls try to keep it until marriage. 

But here is the thing, womyn from more Western parts of the country do lose their virginity, BUT ONLY THE CHADDEST OF THEM ALL. Because of how high valued their virginities are.

This creates sexual frustration, most males are deprived of sex even if they are not hideous looking. This makes them pursue females more which makes females MORE ENTITLED.

https://www.philips.com/c-dam/corporate/newscenter/global/standard/resources/healthcare/2017/global-beauty-index/NewsCentre-Philips-Global-Beauty-Index-2017.pdf

According to this survey %91 of women find themselves beautiful in Turkey. Guess which country has a higher % ? India. Two countries with mostly ugly women but also with high sexual frustration. Sexual frustraion causes femoids to feel more entitled.

Lastly the topic you guys always want. Arranged marriage. You see you are an incek because you look like a gremlin. Now with arranged marriage your looks wouldnt matter. BUT YOUR STATUS AND WEALTH WOULD MATTER. Which means you wouldnt be a facecel maybe, but you would be a statuscel. No family gives their daughters to a basement dweller. Sorry but this is the truth. Not everyone gets a free pussy here, you guys are delusional.

Ending my rant about islam being terrible, I must tell you, I travelled Europe a lot and females were actually nicer to me. Eastern European females are super hot imo and they are not as entitled as ugly Turkish girls. And this entitlement actually comes from male sexual frustration. So please think again next time you say you want Islam. No, you will not get a obedient female when Islam comes. Even if you get a female let me tell you cheating is not rare here. Maybe with sharia law people would fear cheating more but they would still do it.

Any other incels from Muslim countries that want to add to this discussion are invited.

Since Turkey does not have sharia based on what I have heard and is actually quite liberalized, your point about sharia being worse is unproven. Also, Why are males sexually frustrated? Why not focus on making money or getting a stable job instead to get an arranged marriage where a female is almost guaranteed to be an unspoiled virgin, if they want sex could they not fuck hookers until marriage? Only a very small percent of men are rich, most are middle class or poor I am sure, wouldn't poor females be married off to relatively poorer males if they have a low but stable income? What other type of status is necessary for arranged marriage apart from wealth, is it a matter of connections or caste?

incel4layf said:
I see many incels wanting islam/sharia law because then they would get a guaranteed obedient wife they could beat up whenever they want, but sadly this is not the case.

Most of you have lived all your lives in a Western country and you have a distorted view on islam. No, it is not good for incels. I'm from Turkey, a country with really high Muslim ratio but not ruled with sharia law. Maybe some incels from those countries can give insight to their countries but i will talk about mine and how incels are even more fucked here.

Having a close to %90 Muslim ratio means most girls are either Muslims or they are faking to be a Muslim to trick their parents. This makes female virginity really valuable and most girls try to keep it until marriage. 

But here is the thing, womyn from more Western parts of the country do lose their virginity, BUT ONLY THE CHADDEST OF THEM ALL. Because of how high valued their virginities are.

This creates sexual frustration, most males are deprived of sex even if they are not hideous looking. This makes them pursue females more which makes females MORE ENTITLED.

https://www.philips.com/c-dam/corporate/newscenter/global/standard/resources/healthcare/2017/global-beauty-index/NewsCentre-Philips-Global-Beauty-Index-2017.pdf

According to this survey %91 of women find themselves beautiful in Turkey. Guess which country has a higher % ? India. Two countries with mostly ugly women but also with high sexual frustration. Sexual frustraion causes femoids to feel more entitled.

Lastly the topic you guys always want. Arranged marriage. You see you are an incek because you look like a gremlin. Now with arranged marriage your looks wouldnt matter. BUT YOUR STATUS AND WEALTH WOULD MATTER. Which means you wouldnt be a facecel maybe, but you would be a statuscel. No family gives their daughters to a basement dweller. Sorry but this is the truth. Not everyone gets a free pussy here, you guys are delusional.

Ending my rant about islam being terrible, I must tell you, I travelled Europe a lot and females were actually nicer to me. Eastern European females are super hot imo and they are not as entitled as ugly Turkish girls. And this entitlement actually comes from male sexual frustration. So please think again next time you say you want Islam. No, you will not get a obedient female when Islam comes. Even if you get a female let me tell you cheating is not rare here. Maybe with sharia law people would fear cheating more but they would still do it.

Any other incels from Muslim countries that want to add to this discussion are invited.

No one cares.

Are you fucking stupid btw ? You don't want looks nor status nor wealth to matter ?

We're fucked because we can't control our looks, but status and wealth can be improved if you're not a lazy fuck.

DropTheMic said:
:D
bfd7eab905bc31823548664a9633d1da70d5869fb53572d3bc9a4c1d12df0c36.jpg

You are seeing connections where they do not exist, I literally never had a lookism account, I am not even White like jankinoff. If I had a girlfriend or was getting laid, I'd be so happy, I wish that account was me, but unfortunately it was not since I am too ugly.

universallyabhorred said:
Since Turkey does not have sharia based on what I have heard  and is actually quite liberalized, your point about sharia being worse is unproven. Also, Why are males sexually frustrated? Why not focus on making money or getting a stable job instead to get an arranged marriage where a female is almost guaranteed to be an unspoiled virgin, if they want sex could they not fuck hookers until marriage? Only a very small percent of men are rich, most are middle class or poor I am sure, wouldn't poor females be married off to relatively poorer males if they have a low but stable income? What other type of status is necessary for arranged marriage apart from wealth, is it a matter of connections or caste?

I said I cant give insight to sharia law in my post. About things you said. 
1. There are no arranged marriages in the Western side of the country, a guy on the Western side has no chance to get an arranged marriage.
2. Hookers are really expensive thats why most people fuck trannies and it is really common. (Turkey probably has more people fucking girls with dicks than most countries)
3. On the Eastern part, people dont "try and get a stable job" or anything, they continue their fathers job, or they work as low income jobs. Education is bad at the eastern side so there isnt much chance to become an engineer or lawyer etc. 

These points are exclusive to Turkey maybe, but females keeping their virginities really does increase the sexual frustration in a country. Humans are designed to mate when they enter adolescence and most people have to wait years and years to mate here. 

Also there is always a guy beating his wife in the news everday because like I said sexual frustration doesnt even end when you get married