Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Islam is even more retarded than I thought!!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Islam is filled with retardation. Cannot believe I wasted decades in the usless trash religion.

Today I found out that Muhammad married his adopted sons ex wife and made a whole Revelation for it.

This fucking horny bastard made an entire surah because he wanted to fuck his adopted sons ex wife. Lol at this low IQ religion. Literally can't believe I ever fell for this. There is so much blatantly low IQ bullshit in the Quran. It's truly astonishing

I can't decide which is more stupid, Christianity or Islam. jfl at people actually following this shit.

Looks like just make a religion theory is legit, I wouldn't even have the son in the first place to pull this off though.

Muhammad's life was always a huge turn off for me back when I actually considered Islam.

I just can't take this religion seriously when Muhammad lived the way he did, obviously guided by lust for women and power. I just don't see why God would present himself through someone like that. What would be the point of his messenger having not just one wife but many wives? I think it's obvious he just wanted things for himself and was making up things as his story developed.

Christianity makes more sense in that regard with Jesus being a volcel who lived a chaste life and died on a cross, willingly. Also the history of early Christianity also made the difference to me because Christianity spread by peace and teaching while Islam was spread through violence. While I don't oppose wars and violence as such, I feel like God wouldn't need them to show his strength and the early stage of religion but would rather just show people the truth, which is basically what early Christians were doing.

The history of early Christianity as opposed to early Islam just convinced me more, among other things.

its really dumb tbh,dumber than most religions even

Jfl at this cuck marrying a used up whore and writing a whole to worship her.

Jfl at this cuck marrying a used up whore and writing a whole to worship her.
Legit. Muhammad this cuck, can't control his fucking sexual desire, made entire chapter of a holy book to satisfy his lust. What type of true prophet lacks self restraint to such a degree

What type of true prophet lacks self restraint to such a degree

I never understood that either. Also Muslims making him some sort of perfect Muslim or whatever. I understand if they just said "alright, this guy was a prophet with all his flaws because for whatever reason God chose him" but they explicitely consider him great and want to be like him.

So much lore for people and events we have no physical evidence to prove the existence of during the time period. The Muhammad Muslims believe in today likely never existed, the prophet of the Islam we know today is a myth.

I never understood that either. Also Muslims making him some sort of perfect Muslim or whatever. I understand if they just said "alright, this guy was a prophet with all his flaws because for whatever reason God chose him" but they explicitely consider him great and want to be like him.
Yeah many Muslims low key hold Muhammad in higher regard than Christians hold Jesus. They refuse to accept any criticism toward the religion. Also the average muslim has never read the Quran translation, as the imams discourage people, saying bullshit like don't read outside arabic cause misinterpretation. But I think the true reason they discourage people is that the book is filled with retarded rules and stories
So much lore for people and events we have no physical evidence to prove the existence of during the time period. The Muhammad Muslims believe in today likely never existed, the prophet of the Islam we know today is a myth.
Same with jesus and Buddha possibly. I truly wonder how many of the historical religious figures actually existed or are fabricated

Not talking about Islam here. But in those kind of societies, marriage wasn't just a personal bond between two people for the purpose of sex and reproduction. It had social and political impact, hence why most of the prophet's (and high-status people in other pre-modern societies) married tribal elders, political leaders daughters, distant cousins etc.

It's low IQ to superimpose modern 21st century liberal values (the same of whichi is responsible for inceldom) onto 7th century Islamic society - or any society for that matter.

Anyway most ex-muslims are cucks, especially those who belong on r/exmuslim (both genders are bad, but ESPECIALLY the foids). I hope you're not one of them OP.

Not talking about Islam here. But in those kind of societies, marriage wasn't just a personal bond between two people for the purpose of sex and reproduction. It had social and political impact, hence why most of the prophet's (and high-status people in other pre-modern societies) married tribal elders, political leaders daughters, distant cousins etc.

It's low IQ to superimpose modern 21st century liberal values (the same of whichi is responsible for inceldom) onto 7th century Islamic society - or any society for that matter.

Anyway most ex-muslims are cucks, especially those who belong on r/exmuslim (both genders are bad, but ESPECIALLY the foids). I hope you're not one of them OP.
I am pseduo Buddhist now. I like islams based was around women. But everything else in the religion is retarded. The 5 times prayer is low IQ and impractical. The funeral, marriage ceremonies are boring and trash tier. The imams are retarded 99% of time. Many Muslims fuck their cousins. And many other proboems

I also appreciate their views on dogs. I used to like dogs, but degenerate modern dog culture has ruined them for me. It's much better that the populace completely shun dogs thinking they house the spirits of demons.
True. This part is good. The fasting month can be good for people in some cases as it teaches self restraint but many people become fatter during the month since they binge eat during the feeding periods

I am pseduo Buddhist now. I like islams based was around women. But everything else in the religion is retarded. The 5 times prayer is low IQ and impractical. The funeral, marriage ceremonies are boring and trash tier. The imams are retarded 99% of time. Many Muslims fuck their cousins. And many other proboems

Just a secular understanding of Islam. Forget all the 'practices' of Islam. Muslims fucking their own cousins, honor killings, arranged marriages is a cultural practice that has no real resonance or sanctifying appeal to its adherents. Western people were doing this at one stage.

I agree 99% of imams are low IQ and/or borderline retarded. The scholars of the past were gigaIQ though.... Have you heard of the likes of Timothy WInter, Hamza Yusuf?

Just a secular understanding of Islam. Forget all the 'practices' of Islam. Muslims fucking their own cousins, honor killings, arranged marriages is a cultural practice that has no real resonance or sanctifying appeal to its adherents. Western people were doing this at one stage.

I agree 99% of imams are low IQ and/or borderline retarded. The scholars of the past were gigaIQ though.... Have you heard of the likes of Timothy WInter, Hamza Yusuf?
Yes. They have some good scholars. Every religion has its ups and downs. I just find it sad that most people follow their parents religions and rules without ever reading the texts and deciding for themselves what's right and wrong

For sure avicenna alburini literal geniuses modern day islam is dumber than a pile of rocks ngl they need to return to their persian roots

Yes. They have some good scholars. Every religion has its ups and downs. I just find it sad that most people follow their parents religions and rules without ever reading the texts and deciding for themselves what's right and wrong

100% agree. This is partly why most of the Muslim world today is low IQ and in a state of war and corruption.
For sure avicenna alburini literal geniuses modern day islam is dumber than a pile of rocks ngl they need to return to their persian roots

Lmao 'Persian roots' - just nationalist propaganda. The Persians contributed a lot sure, but the Arabs in Islamic Spain were also great.

The Persian Islamic scholars are far higher IQ than the low IQ inbred Arab rabble who make up the majority of well known Islamic scholars

I mean, I've met some genuinely nice people who follow some type of religion.

I just don't see how any of it makes sense, and why in the modern age there's such a huge fanbase for a fantasy novel published 2000+ years ago.

The Persian Islamic scholars are far higher IQ than the low IQ inbred Arab rabble who make up the majority of well known Islamic scholars

True Avicenna was my favorite the Persians are the only superior faith in all of history i find

I mean, I've met some genuinely nice people who follow religions.

I just don't see how any of it makes sense, not why in the modern age there's such a huge fanbase for a fantasy novel published 2000+ years ago.
Some of the religious books have good symbolism of you interpret them in that fashion. But most people are retarded and take then literally as if a literal deity exists

Have you heard of the likes of Timothy WInter, Hamza Yusuf?

Somebody is gonna argue those people are what they are because they are white, haha.

The problem with Islam today is not low IQ Arabs though, it's this tendency to allow any peasant be his own "imam", which is basically a consequence of Wahhabi and Salafi influence and is akin to what happened in Christianity with Protestantism, hence why there's so many low IQ "preachers" in America.

Keep in mind being an intellectual is not everything. One of the most impressive Muslims i've ever encountered is Ahmad al-Alawi:

Saint_Ahmad_Alawi.jpg

ob_6e45b2_cheikh-ahmad-al-aalawi.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He was not an intellectual but you can just feel the spiritual power emanating from him. I also feel the same "barakah" from someone like Amadou Bamba:

ahmadou-bamba.jpg

Or Bawa Muhaiyaddeen:

78199ef38d7be9d2df7063bb577f7f4d--sufi-mystic.jpg

That's why i think racial supremacism is a cope. Whites may be more cerebral on average but "intelligence" is a spiritual quality and that exists in equal proportion among all races.

Last edited:
Mohammad created Islam for his political purposes.

To think that there's 1 billion muslims...

One thing has to be said: Muhammad was high T as fuck.

reminds me of a HighTGymcel thread title

free him

He was actually seen as quite mild. He wasn't actually a "warlord" at all, in all the battles he acts like an oracle, not a general. That's not easy to see if you read history books where they only mention the "events" of his life without pointing out what the sources actually say. The whole point with him waging war while not acting like an actual military commander was supposed to be another proof of his status as a prophet, because he seems to know before hand what would happen and half the time he gives orders that defy actual military sense because of this foreknowledge.

Last edited:
Definitely. He had 11 wife's. Decent amount of sex slaves. Created a based religion albeit filled with lots of retarded bullshit as seen in my post.

Somebody is gonna argue those people are what they are because they are white, haha.

The problem with Islam today is not low IQ Arabs though, it's this tendency to allow any peasant be his own "imam", which is basically a consequence of Wahhabi and Salafi influence and is akin to what happened in Christianity with Protestantism, hence why there's so many low IQ "preachers" in America.

Keep in mind being an intellectual is not everything. One of the most impressive Muslims i've ever encountered is Ahmad al-Alawi:

Saint_Ahmad_Alawi.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He was not an intellectual but you can just feel the spiritual power emanating from him. I also feel the same "barakah" from someone like Amadou Bamba:

ahmadou-bamba.jpg

Or Bawa Muhaiyaddeen:

That's why i think racial supremacism is a cope. Whites may be more cerebral on average but "intelligence" is a spiritual quality and that exists in equal proportion among all races.

I was just thinking about those two because they answer to 'modern questions' and have a lived understanding, experience and education of western secular thought - without bowing down to it. Not because they're white, they're popular and many Muslims and non-Muslim know of them. They're better than the idiots like Zakir Naik...

Most of those "mystics" and sufi saints you mention won't appeal to those with a secular, materialist and rationalistic worldview. Their ability to influence and uplift people I'm sure is profound, but not the most important thing lacking in the Muslim world today.

The reason for the Wahhabi-salafi movement is because you have too many taqleedi 'muslim scholars' who do nothing but memorise stuff, all the while the Muslim world suffers from poverty, war and corruption. You can argue bringing the Muslim world up to the current standards of the modern world will mean they lose their spirituality and their faith becomes secularized - I don't think that's the case, but certainly it seems in the 'golden age' you had both a technologically developed Muslim world that didn't lose their spirituality. Or maybe I just have a romanticized view of it...

Most religions are retarded but at least they are based in how they treat the holes

Saint_Ahmad_Alawi.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ahmadou-bamba.jpg

Or Bawa Muhaiyaddeen:

He reminds me of sheikh Abdullah al-Harariyy who tried to bring the real teachings of islam back because he saw how much people were changing it.

Screen Shot 2019 12 22 at 65021 PM

They're better than the idiots like Zakir Naik...

They are also better than someone like this:

This kinda of nonsense does a lot to discredit religion in the eyes of anyone who isn't an idiot. Religions don't really get "corrupted" as such since the traditional doctrines are still out there if anyone wants to study them what seems to happen is that eventually stupid people start to take over, and since we live in the reign of quantity the capacity to reach the masses is power.

They are also better than someone like this:

This kinda of nonsense does a lot to discredit religion in the eyes of anyone who isn't an idiot. Religions don't really get "corrupted" as such since the traditional doctrines are still out there if anyone wants to study them

I'm not a fan of the televangelist cause at all. I find those rabble-rousers and thugs on speaker corner in Hyde Park in London better than those on stage telling everyone how and what to think. But I really prefer discussions and dialogue amongst interlocutors all seeking the truth and understanding each other, rather than everyone thinking they're holier than thou.

what seems to happen is that eventually stupid people start to take over, and since we live in the reign of quantity the capacity to reach the masses is power.

High IQ.