Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Islam is an extremely unfriendly religon to incels.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT a culture that supports the rich and powerful having harems of women would be willing to throw a lot of men in the dustbin

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT a culture that supports the rich and powerful having harems of women would be willing to throw a lot of men in the dustbin
i wish people here understood this cuz i live here as a sandnigger and thats very true. there is no alternative,but either goverment mandated foids for all subhumans or nothing else imo

Afghanistan (Islamic Emirate) is true Islam. There they get married at like 17. Idk what is up with these modern faggots. Plus under previous Islamic rule, you could purchase a slave-girl.

Islam haters like the Apostate Prophet and David Wood are agecuck, feminist faggots. Laugh at them just like you would laugh at deluded bluepillers. idk if you follow Shiaism, but most your sources are Shia sources.
i want this classical shit bro,but the issue is that muslims are faggots as you say like saudi(where i live) for example. they are soft on hoes thinking their tough today and they glorify chads if you aint got money your a loser to their eyes and you should rot,aside from dads not giving their foids to anybody unless they benefit from the guy its fucked up.

i want this classical shit bro,but the issue is that (some) muslims are faggots as you say like saudi(where i live) for example. they are soft on hoes thinking their tough today and they glorify chads if you aint got money your a loser to their eyes and you should rot,aside from dads not giving their foids to anybody cuz they gotta benefit from the guy its fucked up.
True tbh. If only instead of squandering their wealth, they followed the hadith of marrying young, and this hadith:
“If someone approaches you (with a proposal) and his religion (piety) and character is pleasing to you, then get him married. If you do not do so, there will be trials (fitnah) and chaos (fasad) on the earth…”

True tbh. If only instead of squandering their wealth, they followed the hadith of marrying young, and this hadith:
“If someone approaches you (with a proposal) and his religion (piety) and character is pleasing to you, then get him married. If you do not do so, there will be trials (fitnah) and chaos (fasad) on the earth…”
they love to praise early islamic history and dont live by it,simple as that. see im not even a muslim anymore and i wish these dumbasses get a grip and islamsize their nations correctly and follow a good fiqh.

and about wealth, you aint getting a penny out of al saud these motherfuckers are thieves they opress tf out of us and dont give a shit,but people like to be cucked here cuz they are cowards who cant resist.

but just tbf i personally believe we could soon see in the next decade or so, iran invading saudi for some reasons.

Last edited:
This proves that islam is on men’s side more. It PRIORITISES marriage for young men. It helps and AIDS young men in marriage and gives them more reason to get married. The Jew feminist society is to blame for depriving us not Islam

These are all Shia false Hadiths I just checked them. What a faggot spreading misinformation

Islam is a based religion practiced by retards.

These are all Shia false Hadiths I just checked them. What a faggot spreading misinformation
Plenty of ahadith from Sahih Muslim and Sahih al Bukhari, which are sahih that are even worse.

Plenty of ahadith from Sahih Muslim and Sahih al Bukhari, which are sahih that are even worse.
Every single one that you put in this post are fake Shia Hadiths holy shit. Are you a Jew?

ISLAM IS BASED

GLOBAL JIHAD AGAINST WESTERN DEGENERACY IN GTA5 ONLINE VIDEOGAME

WE DONT TOLERATE WHORES

Every single one that you put in this post are fake Shia Hadiths holy shit. Are you a Jew?
Here are your oh so reliable Sunni sources, you abused dog.
Al-Haakim narrated in al-Mustadrak from Anas, in a marfoo’ report: “Whomever Allah blesses with a righteous wife, He has helped him with half of his religion, so let him fear Allah with regard to the other half.”

Al-Bayhaqi narrated in Shu’ab al-Eemaan from al-Raqaashi: “When a person gets married he has completed half of his religion, so let him fear Allah with regard to the other half.” Al-Albaani said of these two hadeeths in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (1916): “(They are) hasan li ghayrihi.”

Some of these ahadith in the Shia books are also in the Sunni collections of ahadith.
It was narrated from Aishah that:
the Messenger of Allah said: “Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me. Get married, for I will boast of your great numbers before the nations. Whoever has the means, let him get married, and whoever does not, then he should fast for it will diminish his desire.”
(Sunan ibn Majah,Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1846, grade hasan)

@based_meme Thoughts? Muhammad hates incels and doesn't want subhumans to follow his religion. Brutal! Yet this cuck is still shilling for pisslam.

It was narrated that:
Sa'd said: “The Messenger of Allah disapproved of Uthman bin Maz'un's desire to remain celibate; if he had given him permission, we would have gotten ourselves castrated.”
Sunan Ibn Majah 1848 (GRADE SAHIH)

SO OVER BUDDY BOYO

These ahadith are so brutal. Literally what's the point of following Islam if you are incel. :dafuckfeels:
Cursed by god from birth to the afterlife. Brutal.

Al-Haakim narrated in al-Mustadrak from Anas, in a marfoo’ report: “Whomever Allah blesses with a righteous wife, He has helped him with half of his religion, so let him fear Allah with regard to the other half.”

Al-Bayhaqi narrated in Shu’ab al-Eemaan from al-Raqaashi: “When a person gets married he has completed half of his religion, so let him fear Allah with regard to the other half.” Al-Albaani said of these two hadeeths in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (1916): “(They are) hasan li ghayrihi.”

Some of these ahadith in the Shia books are also in the Sunni collections of ahadith.
the Messenger of Allah said: “Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me. Get married, for I will boast of your great numbers before the nations. Whoever has the means, let him get married, and whoever does not, then he should fast for it will diminish his desire.”

@based_meme Thoughts? Muhammad hates incels and doesn't want subhumans to follow his religion. Brutal! Yet this cuck is still shilling for pisslam.

It was narrated that:
Sa'd said: “The Messenger of Allah disapproved of Uthman bin Maz'un's desire to remain celibate; if he had given him permission, we would have gotten ourselves castrated.”

SO OVER BUDDY BOYO
Yeah. He’s advocating for men to get married. Nothing wrong with that. Different story if you live in current clown generation where foids are worshipped and whore out by the age of 20.

A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2260

You can think what you like but the evidence is clear. We are in the end times

Yeah. He’s advocating for men to get married. Nothing wrong with that. Different story if you live in current clown generation where foids are worshipped and whore out by the age of 20.

A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”

Nice vague hadith bro.

the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) forbade celibacy. Zaid bin Akhzam added: “And Qatadah recited: ‘And indeed We sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad (ﷺ)), and made for them wives and offspring.’”
Sunan Ibn Majah 1849
Islam is literally incompatible with my genetics.

i agree about the endtimes part but biblical not islamic endtimes because it copied it however, fuck those hadiths cuz if the quran cant be understood as it is the whole religion is worthless, in fact hadiths are the same and as useless as the catechism of the catholic church except its badly written so no.

at the end of the day islam can only be an answer for incels if it advocates for its classical culture which muslims dont adhere to and havent for centuries so its useless as a religious tool for shit dogma to be added unto the west bud.

Last edited:
Nice vague hadith bro.

Islam is literally incompatible with my genetics.
You do realise that there was an ugly dwarf man back in that time called Julaybeeb. And the prophet saw empathised with him and actually got him married. https://www.alim.org/history/prophet-companions/56/
There’s the story if you care to read it.

In that time even ugly 1/10 dwarfs had a chance because they all followed Islam religiously

You do realise that there was an ugly dwarf man back in that time called Julaybeeb. And the prophet saw empathised with him and actually got him married. https://www.alim.org/history/prophet-companions/56/
There’s the story if you care to read it.

In that time even ugly 1/10 dwarfs had a chance because they all followed Islam religiously
Just become friends with the prophet of God theory.

His wife hated him and the only reason why she got maried to him was because of Muhammad.
Shortly thereafter, he was martyred in battle killing 3 polytheists, having fulfilled his purpose to Muhammad and his wife didn't have to deal with him anymore. Julaybeeb is not a winner, he was used.

Meanwhile, Muhammad took part in orgies with his wives.

i agree about the endtimes part not islamic endtimes however, fuck those hadiths cuz if the quran cant be understood as it is the whole religion is worthless, in fact hadiths are the same as the catechism of the catholic church except its badly written so no.
Actually the Quran can be understood as it is. Hadiths narrate the sayings and teachings of the prophet Saw. Quran is the word of God
at the end of the day islamic can only be an answer for incels if it advocates for its classical culture which muslims dont adhere to and havent for centuries so its useless as a religious tool for shit dogma to be added unto the west bud.
it is the solution to incels and feminism

Just become friends with the prophet of God theory.

His wife hated him and the only reason why she got maried to him was because of Muhammad.
Shortly thereafter, he was martyred in battle killing 3 polytheists, having fulfilled his purpose to Muhammad and his wife didn't have to deal with him anymore. Julaybeeb is not a winner, he was used.

Meanwhile, Muhammad took part in orgies with his wives.
You forgot the part where he saw his beautiful maidens in heaven (hour Al ayn)

People treated him like dirt actually , but Muhammed saw was the only one who cared about him even when he died he was looking for him.

Okay sure thing bro. :feelskek:
Julaybeeb banging Giga Stacies in paradise rn for sure.
We’ll see who’s laughing in the after life. The ones in hell or the ones in paradise

Actually the Quran can be understood as it is. Hadiths narrate the sayings and teachings of the prophet Saw. Quran is the word of God

it is the solution to incels and feminism
1 i agree with classical islamic culture almost on everything but not the religion tbf.

keyword: classical because islamic culture became weak for centuries imo

2 feminism can be destroyed (not will be cuz idk) if nato and russia send each other into the stone age with escalation that cause mounting economic collapse on western economy, otherwise trust me it aint getting any better and i say this from saudi in here cuz mbs is letting these bitches roam free bro it sucks.

But in our case it's not our fault we are incels. It's a condition imposed upon us by a non-muslim, gynocentric, feminist society. This makes all the difference.

In a Islamic society with functional Sharia we would be able to marry through our own efforts alone.
This proves that islam is on men’s side more. It PRIORITISES marriage for young men. It helps and AIDS young men in marriage and gives them more reason to get married. The Jew feminist society is to blame for depriving us not Islam
100%. Islam is the religion far removed from feminism, hypergamy, agecuckery, women's liberation etc.

@based_meme Thoughts? Muhammad hates incels and doesn't want subhumans to follow his religion. Brutal! Yet this cuck is still shilling for islam.

It was narrated that:

SO OVER BUDDY BOYO
These hadith can apply volcels, no one is at fault because they are not able to marry. Give me one relating to incels, that if someone can't marry they are a loser.

Last edited:
We’ll see who’s laughing in the after life. The ones in hell or the ones in paradise
Well, I'm ex-Muslim. I used to be brainwashed for a few years myself. Don't know how you can still believe in all that bullshit when it's pretty clear Islam is not remotely true. The problems with Islam are literally endless.
These hadith can apply volcels, no one is at fault because they are not able to marry. Give me one relating to incels, that if someone can't marry they are a loser.
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: Abu’l-Qaasim (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “and there will be no one in Paradise who is unmarried.” Narrated by Muslim (2834).

Muhammad had 10 marriages, had sex with his concubines and then told his retarded incel followers to control themselves and fast so they do not fall into fornication. JFL.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: Abu’l-Qaasim (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “and there will be no one in Paradise who is unmarried.” Narrated by Muslim (2834).
Bruh.
Because they will get married in Paradise, wives and hoor al ayn.
Well, I'm ex-Muslim.
Idk what it is with ISIS pfps being either unpractising or ex-Muslims.

Well, I'm ex-Muslim. I used to be brainwashed for a few years myself. Don't know how you can still believe in all that bullshit when it's pretty clear Islam is not remotely true. The problems with Islam are literally endless.

Muhammad had 10 marriages, had sex with his concubines and then told his retarded incel followers to control themselves and fast so they do not fall into fornication. JFL.
thats why islam is a failure as a religion imo, cuz muhammad was a fucking menace.

bro had it good then send instructions to his followers and tell em they finna have it good in jannah with hoor alayin, (حور العين) which are white foids based on the description really, then he drop dead (got poisoned i think one of the hadiths says that) then they continue and jihad it up until they took north africa.

Because they will get married in Paradise, wives and hoor al ayn.
>hoor al ayn will fuck an incel
Already bullshit.

If an incel went to heaven he would be sent back to hellfire because of his unattractiveness.

If an incel went to heaven he would be sent back to hellfire because of his unattractiveness.
It was narrated that al-Miqdaam ibn Ma‘di Karib (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “On the Day of Resurrection, everyone from the miscarried foetus to the feeble old man will be gathered together in the form of Adam, with the heart of Ayyoob and the beauty of Yoosuf, beardless and with kohl-rimmed eyes.”

They won't be ugly in heaven.

>hoor al ayn will fuck an incel
Already bullshit.

just tbf with you, at least christians interpreted matthew 22:30 falsely about nobody getting sex there so.

Last edited:

It was narrated that:

SO OVER BUDDY BOYO
JFL-tier. This is straight up cruel. How the fuck can Islam be about God's mercy and blessing, yet make it forbidden to be celibate AND NOT BY CHOICE WHEN GOD DID NOT BESTOW THE BLESSING OF GOOD ENOUGH LOOKS TO GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

WTF GOD?!

if we get married as per islam and later we have to get divorce raped and got cheated by wife and there is no point of getting married, no allah can stop the hypergamy and true nature of foids

You can't have both polygamy and a duty for men to get married. Also hadith is not definitive the way quran is. It's like the talmud or writings of the church fathers, it's just a bunch of people's opinions and you don't have to agree with them.

JFL-tier. This is straight up cruel. How the fuck can Islam be about God's mercy and blessing, yet make it forbidden to be celibate AND NOT BY CHOICE WHEN GOD DID NOT BESTOW THE BLESSING OF GOOD ENOUGH LOOKS TO GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

WTF GOD?!
Mudslimes will say that looks do not matter at all and that is not the reason why you cannot get married.

Mudslimes will say that looks do not matter at all and that is not the reason why you cannot get married.
Your way of thinking is flawed. I didn’t deny that looks can cause a guy not to get married. Marriage is favoured because it helps the men out. Many foids are forced to marry someone they aren’t fully attracted to because of religious reasons / etc. and they still have to be grateful to their husbands . If not, then

“I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

fellow sandnigger here and same,i havent been praying since 2019 cuz i became an ex muslim a few years later but secretly.
Accept Buddhism sandbro

Accept Buddhism sandbro
im currently a believer in christ and went all over the bible even though i aint catholic or orthodox and i hate these apostolic fuckers cuz they misinterpret so many passages its fucking nuts.

All out respect for buddhists though i dont buy their philosophy, i personally love that they be chill tho,and i once try to get into hinduism and be a hare krishna and hellenism too so.

Islam, communism, Christianity all were invented by elites to control society. Islam promotes the idea to die is war to go to heaven. And after dying the wife can remarry.

Hinduism is based because widow remarriage used to not be allowed and woman had to burn themselves up (sati) if their husband died in war.
Everything except Rodgerism is cucked

Havent prayed in almost a month tbh, since I realized how hostile my own religion is to me
Based, I hate the average Hindu since they hate me too. We should all be Rodgerists.

Islam allows you to rape a woman and keep her as property, how is that not based. Sick and tired of all these athiest/reformed christcucked speaking out about their bullshit. Islam is a religion of conquerors and you get to fuck whatever foid you rape first.