Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Islam is an extremely unfriendly religon to incels.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★
For anyone who follows this religion, let me remind that the prophed Muhammad said that marriage is half of your religon. That masturbation is forbidden.
I was reminded of this again when I found a Twitter post of a bunch of Muslims laughing at Islam haters who happened to be ugly ethnics.

The way Muslims treat me based on the fact that I'm incel is also very evident since by my age I should be married according to them and even start breeding around this time. Muslims are very very cruel & nasty towards men who are sexually unsuccesful.

Here is what Muhammad had to say about incels and marriage.
1– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Whoever wants to meet Allah pure and immaculate should meet him accompanied by a wife.’
[Bihar al-Anwar, v. 103, p. 220, no. 18]

2– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'There is no institution in Islam more beloved and dearer to Allah than marriage.’
[Bihar al-Anwar, p. 222, no. 40]

3– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Marriage is my practice, so whoever rejects my practice is not from me.’
[Bihar al-Anwar, p. 220, no. 23]

4– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'When any young person gets married at the prime of his youth, his inner Satan cries out in rage, 'Woe unto him! Woe unto him! Two-thirds of his faith have now been secured against me, and he has only to be careful of his duty to Allah in the remaining third.’
[Bihar al-Anwar, p. 221, no. 34]

5– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'When the servant gets married, he has completed half of his faith, so let him be careful of his duty to Allah in the remaining half.’
[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 44403]

6– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'A married person sleeping is better in the sight of Allah than an unmarried person spending his night in fast and prayer.’
[Bihar al-Anwar, v. 103, p. 221, no. 25]

7– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Take up a wife for verily that will bring about an increase in your sustenance.’
[Bihar al-Anwar, p. 217, no. 1]

8– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Marry those who are single among you for verily Allah will develop their moral traits[through marriage], He will increase their sustenance for them, and will enhance their integrity and gallantry.’
[Bihar al-Anwar,p. 222, no. 38]

9– Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'A two-unit prayer performed by a married person is better than seventy units performed by an unmarried person.’
[Bihar al-Anwar, p. 219, no. 15]
In some sayings, singles are blamed.
1-The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'The worst ones from among your dead are the single people.’
[Bihar al-Anwar, p. 221, no. 34]

2– The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'The worst ones from among you are the single ones – two units of prayer performed by a married person is better than seventy units performed by an unmarried person.’
[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 44448]
There are mentioned lots of rewards for someone who set marriage between two people.
1– Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'He who arranges for a single person to get married will be amongst those whom Allah will regard
[with mercy] on the Day of Resurrection.’
[al-Kafi, v. 5, p. 331, no. 2]

2– Imam al-Kazim (AS) said, 'There are three types of people who will be shaded by Allah's Throne on the Day when no shade will avail apart from it: the one who arranged the marriage of a fellow Muslim brother, or served him in some way, or concealed his Muslim brother's faults
[from others].’
[al-Khisal, p. 141, no. 162]

Last edited:
isnt every religion?

Marrying is not necessary, it’s a harus not wajib

Islam, communism, Christianity all were invented by elites to control society. Islam promotes the idea to die is war to go to heaven. And after dying the wife can remarry.

Hinduism is based because widow remarriage used to not be allowed and woman had to burn themselves up (sati) if their husband died in war.

@based_meme @Osman279 GTFIH

Islam, communism, Christianity all were invented by elites to control society. Islam promotes the idea to die is war to go to heaven. And after dying the wife can remarry.

Hinduism is based because widow remarriage used to not be allowed and woman had to burn themselves up (sati) if their husband died in war.
I agree with that saar. India number one

isnt every religion?
religious dumbfucks are truly wild, when something good will happen then they will praise the god, when someting bad happens they wont question the god.

Every religion supports eugenics and the oppression of weak and ugly men.

Most organized religion is just as much a form of government as it is a belief system. The catholic church used to BE the government. Just like our Jew governments now, subtle implements of eugenics are always present

My entire sibling do that too. I mean my grandma had a husband but he’s not my biological grandpa

It’s just family tradition, we just use atok to describe both of them.

Yeah Buddhism is better tbh

I haven’t finished the bible so I can’t comment but Abrahamic religion had been cancer tbh

Muslims are very very cruel & nasty towards men who are sexually unsuccesful.
This makes sense. Islam is all about demographic dominance and propagation of the religion. Just like ethno-nationalism it's not a friend to trucels, however, it's defo good for men who are more borderline as it's anti hypergamy.

Julaybib got gaslit into the shadow realm. Incel dies martyr of God, while prophet of God dies prime cunny enjoyer.

Havent prayed in almost a month tbh, since I realized how hostile my own religion is to me

@gymletethnicel Yo, cuckipedia says he got married? WTF?

He did, but muhammad had to convince a woman to marry him, and her father was absolutely refusing because of how much of a subhuman he was. She only accepted because it is muhammed asked her to.

He did, but muhammad had to convince a woman to marry him, and her father was absolutely refusing because of how much of a subhuman he was. She only accepted because it is muhammed asked her to.
JustBecomeFriendsWithAProphetOfGodTheory

Havent prayed in almost a month tbh, since I realized how hostile my own religion is to me
same, i stopped praying a while back. its been seemingly retarded to me. i wish i could just cope with it like all other muzzies but i never truly believed that if i stopped praying id somehow be teleported to endless fire when i die

There are mentioned lots of rewards for someone who set marriage between two people.
Not that this really changes much, but Al Kafi and Bihar al Anwar are Shia hadiths. These hadiths dont apply to more than a billion muslims, nontheless most of these quotes are not too different from what Sunnis say anyway.

i wish i could just cope with it like all other muzzies but i never truly believed that if i stopped praying id somehow be teleported to endless fire when i die
same

Islam is fucking retarded as a whole and the world would be a better place if every single Muslim dropped dead on the spot.

al-Ghazali single-handedly ruined that religion and it will never recover from his mistakes.

For anyone who follows this religion, let me remind that the prophed Muhammad said that marriage is half of your religon. That masturbation is forbidden.
I was reminded of this again when I found a Twitter post of a bunch of Muslims laughing at Islam haters who happened to be ugly ethnics.
View attachment 1069965
View attachment 1069964

The way Muslims treat me based on the fact that I'm incel is also very evident since by my age I should be married according to them and even start breeding around this time. Muslims are very very cruel & nasty towards men who are sexually unsuccesful.

In Islamic countries is is not easier to find a wife? Or are the woman corrupt there as well.

Religion is not compatible with being an incel.

They go together like oil and water.

But in our case it's not our fault we are incels. It's a condition imposed upon us by a non-muslim, gynocentric, feminist society. This makes all the difference.

In a Islamic society with functional Sharia we would be able to marry through our own efforts alone. Additionally, we wouldn't have to cope by fapping.

@Darth_Aurelius

View attachment 1069965
View attachment 1069964

Fuck Islam disgusting religion but I like when jihadi cels take action (in gta)

Fuck Islam disgusting religion but I like when jihadi cels take action (in gta)
And it stems from the most evil of so-called religions, Judaism.

The three things has in common in that they discuss controlling the world or at least their supporters use them to.

Islam - caliphates.

Tamim al-Dari reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house or residence but that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored, and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam, and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.”

Marxists

The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality. The working men have no country. We cannot take from them what they have not got. Since the proletariat must first of all acquire political supremacy, must constitute itself the nation, it is, so far, itself national, though not in the bourgeois sense of the word. National differences and antagonisms between peoples are vanishing gradually from day to day, owing to the development of the bourgeoisie, to freedom of commerce, to the world market, to uniformity in the mode of production and in the conditions of life corresponding thereto. The supremacy of the proletariat will cause them to vanish still faster. United action, of the leading civilised countries at least, is one of the first conditions for the emancipation of the proletariat.

fellow sandnigger here and same,i havent been praying since 2019 cuz i became an ex muslim a few years later but secretly.

Last edited:
In Islamic countries is is not easier to find a wife? Or are the woman corrupt there as well.
better look good af and have a lot of money from my personal expirence in saudi if you dont finna be refused fron her, aside from their dads acting stupid like they be selling a nuclear warhead or smth. fyi im a native sandnigger who look like 16 or 17 irl cuz im short af even though i hit 24 in late jan this year so its impossible.

Last edited:

based and truthpilled

A lot of right-wing people just think, that they will get allotted wives by Sharia law, without thinking about anything else.

A lot of right-wing people just think, that they will get allotted wives by Sharia law, without thinking about anything else.
islam is just eastern redpill mixed with glorification of chads,hence why andrew tate got wet over converting even though he is faking it but its his ideology sort of.

Last edited:
islam is just eastern redpill mixed with glorification of chads,hence why andrew tate got wet over converting even though he is faking it but its his ideology sort of.
pretty much yea

Sharia is based
Muslims laughing at Islam haters who happened to be ugly ethnics.
Afghanistan (Islamic Emirate) is true Islam. There they get married at like 17. Idk what is up with these modern faggots. Plus under previous Islamic rule, you could purchase a slave-girl.

Islam haters like the Apostate Prophet and David Wood are agecuck, feminist faggots. Laugh at them just like you would laugh at deluded bluepillers. idk if you follow Shiaism, but most your sources are Shia sources.

Last edited: