Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam dying in iran

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-

Normies are vicious animals, they need religion to keep them in check

at this rate it's gonna be gone within another century.

Even if you're atheist you should be able to see how a non religious populace only means more hypergamy, degeneracy, etc it's a snowball effect that is ultimately very bad for incels and will make everything only harder for low status males

Islam is a terrible religion for incels though since it allows polygamy. Only religions which enforce monogamy are good.

Islam is a terrible religion for incels though since it allows polygamy. Only religions which enforce monogamy are good.
This.
Except, there are none.
Excep nihlistic shit like Buddhism.

I just want to buy my wives.

Iranian zoomers will destroy the country. It will become another degenerate western puppet.

Islam died with Khomeini, the new guy cares more about money apparently, as his family has 90 billion dollar.

curry religion will take over the world

Jfl i wish these people would look at western countries and see shit like tiktok, the entire zoomer generation etc and if it'd change their mind. I'm sure the foids would love it tbh.

Jfl i wish these people would look at western countries and see shit like tiktok, the entire zoomer generation etc and if it'd change their mind. I'm sure the foids would love it tbh.
Foids would love that for sure and it'll only make them want to ditch islam even more

Iran is a Shia country so they are a bit different than most muslims anyway.

They're just gonna trade Islamic polygamy and replace it with feminist Chad-worshipping polygamy that western countries are doing.

ISIS was onto something with those hot Yazidi slave girls. If they could breed those women out they would be able to make enough for everyone to enjoy.

On the contrary, I think polygamy is what we need. We need hunans' true nature to be plainly visible.

The moral enforcement of the sexual taboo and monogamy is what Abrahamic religions were all about and they have failed. Time to move on.

On the contrary, I think polygamy is what we need. We need hunans' true nature to be plainly visible.

The moral enforcement of the sexual taboo and monogamy is what Abrahamic religions were all about and they have failed. Time to move on.
They didn't fail. They just stopped being practiced. They worked when they were. You can't say a technique "failed" because it doesn't work when you're not using it.

>a huge new online survey
>online survey

:feelsseriously:

They didn't fail. They just stopped being practiced. They worked when they were. You can't say a technique "failed" because it doesn't work when you're not using it.

Religions are memeplexes. Their ability to transmit from one generation to an other IS the measure of their success.
The fact that they "stopped being practiced" is what defines their failure.

Religions are memeplexes. Their ability to transmit from one generation to an other IS the measure of their success.
The fact that they "stopped being practiced" is what defines their failure.
They were stopped through artificial means by the intentional manipulation of the elite class that wanted to create this polygamous society.

Abraham was a rich chad who f-ed his servants and produced bastards. JFL at abrahamic copers.