Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Islam and Christianity are the same, Islam will die the same

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Christianity died during the 19th century and Islam is going to follow suit. Islam isn't actually different from Christianity...

View: https://youtu.be/V3O0WEDsIxw

This is from the country with the most Muslims in the world. Hijabs and niqabs aren't that common there nor is this controversial at all. Beirut was filled with gay bars in the 1970's.

Christianity contains similar messages about killing those that insult God and the Islamic homophobia comes from the story of Lot, a story also found in the Bible.

The main difference is that Islamic countries didn't have the same cultural trends that Europe did.

Arabian oil money subsidises Islamic extremists globally. Without this the Islamic World would have been identical to the Christian World. If the Ottoman Empire didn't join Germany's side I'm sure that Islam would have been like Catholicism. In fact, Catholics used to only pray to the East until the 1960's.

If Islam truly was a barbarising factor Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Etc. wouldn't be the countries they are today. Turkish toilets have the most sex partners of any nationality, they are literally the sluttiest women in the world. Yet Islam has very strict rules on promiscuity. Kazakh toilets have 6 abortions per birth. Indonesian toilets dance their asses to electro music.

All these countries are major Islamic countries, Turkey is 98% Muslim. Yet even "the most Conservative Muslims" in Turkey are very mild and look more like moderate Mormons than even moderate Syrians. ISIS were essentially just militant Amish with modern weapons.

Africa is also filled with Christian terrorism, Christian Extremists often work together with Islamic Extremists too. These religions are more shaped by their societies than the other way around. I hate the Republic of Indonesia, but something tells me if the Dutch ruled uninterrupted that they would have let the country become a giant Malaysia. Richer, but more Conservative.

View: https://youtu.be/hVlfAgMcaJU

Some guys in the comment section literally says "Allah praise these girls" applauding what they do. Even pious Muslims applaud this.

In Iraq they would honour kill them.

There is literally not a single country in the world with more Muslims than Indonesia but all these videos come from there, this is normalised there. The ONLY reason Islam didn't turn into Western Christianity in many countries is purely because of Saudi oil money financing extremist mosques around the world, the further you are from Saudi influence the more Islamic countries resemble Westen Europe.

Indonesian toilets in Indonesia are better integrated into Western society than Moroccan toilets living next to Spain are. This difference is purely cultural, not religious. Islam isn't a shield, culture is, Islam is just an excuse to enforce that culture and once that culture changes it can never be brought back.

Attachments

• fb8a2047086853de3a6545f8102615e6.mp4
    2.5 MB
Kazakh toilets have 6 abortions per birth
tales from
hospital-banging.gif

True and based, I love seeing all the mudslime copers saying "The west will fall soon and islam will rise from it's ashes!!!" While islam is going to hit the wall just as hard as christianity. A shit ton of mudslime youth are already scurrying away from pisslam like rats, because they just love that sweet sweet western "freedom"

Degeneracy is a virus, it doesn't just spread in 1 race or 1 religion. It has its tendency to infect everything in its path.

God is going to protect Islam it doesn't need any human, even if we all become sellouts, Islam will out survive us all, its the final message from the God of Abraham.

Christianity died during the 19th century and Islam is going to follow suit. Islam isn't actually different from Christianity...

This is from the country with the most Muslims in the world. Hijabs and niqabs aren't that common there nor is this controversial at all. Beirut was filled with gay bars in the 1970's.

Christianity contains similar messages about killing those that insult God and the Islamic homophobia comes from the story of Lot, a story also found in the Bible.

The main difference is that Islamic countries didn't have the same cultural trends that Europe did.

Arabian oil money subsidises Islamic extremists globally. Without this the Islamic World would have been identical to the Christian World. If the Ottoman Empire didn't join Germany's side I'm sure that Islam would have been like Catholicism. In fact, Catholics used to only pray to the East until the 1960's.

If Islam truly was a barbarising factor Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Etc. wouldn't be the countries they are today. Turkish toilets have the most sex partners of any nationality, they are literally the sluttiest women in the world. Yet Islam has very strict rules on promiscuity. Kazakh toilets have 6 abortions per birth. Indonesian toilets dance their asses to electro music.

All these countries are major Islamic countries, Turkey is 98% Muslim. Yet even "the most Conservative Muslims" in Turkey are very mild and look more like moderate Mormons than even moderate Syrians. ISIS were essentially just militant Amish with modern weapons.

Africa is also filled with Christian terrorism, Christian Extremists often work together with Islamic Extremists too. These religions are more shaped by their societies than the other way around. I hate the Republic of Indonesia, but something tells me if the Dutch ruled uninterrupted that they would have let the country become a giant Malaysia. Richer, but more Conservative.

Some guys in the comment section literally says "Allah praise these girls" applauding what they do. Even pious Muslims applaud this.

There is literally not a single country in the world with more Muslims than Indonesia but all these videos come from there, this is normalised there. The ONLY reason Islam didn't turn into Western Christianity in many countries is purely because of Saudi oil money financing extremist mosques around the world, the further you are from Saudi influence the more Islamic countries resemble Westen Europe.

Indonesian toilets in Indonesia are better integrated into Western society than Moroccan toilets living next to Spain are. This difference is purely cultural, not religious. Islam isn't a shield, culture is, Islam is just an excuse to enforce that culture and once that culture changes it can never be brought back.

@Made in Heaven on suicide watch.

Turkish toilets have the most sex partners of any nationality, they are literally the sluttiest women in the world. Yet Islam has very strict rules on promiscuity. Kazakh toilets have 6 abortions per birth.

Good gracious I can't cope, Do Kazakhs have a lotta premarital sex? This is astonishing to me.
Yes you're correct, the winds of liberalism , individuality and autonomy has spread to every corner of the world, And it certainly lends "conservative ideologies" no succour that all the great technologies and inventions that has shaped our world today are made by the Western corporations or under it's influence. Take those 98% Muslim census by a grain of salt, they are mostly archaic obfuscated stats for Islamic organizations to preen and navel gaze as proof of their "works", In reality they are barely doing anything. Most young Muslims are liberals who engage in most vices except Shirk. Lots of atheists, agnostics and nominal Muslims in the middle east.

@ilieknothing

Indonesia has lots of Christian areas, I bet the whores here are from there. Lebanon was majority Christian in the 70s hence the faggotry there

Of course, since the j00s are using arabs and n1gg3rs as their personal cattle to destroy the west. They are parasites that are bad in being parasite, since they tends to destroy their hosts(Rome, Babylon etcc..). Arabs actually found this the hard way, because after years of cooporation (The j00s gave the arabs byzentium, Visigothic spain and The Sassanid persian empire on a silver platter), the j00s stabbed them in the back with the creation of Israel and ((Westrean)) coloniolisem, Despite the arabs treating them fairly in their societies.

Also OP speaking about The Saudis as champions of Islam, It could be the furtherest from the truth, the Saudis are corrupt and are westrean puppets, they are slowly westreanising. Also a peace agreement with Israel is coming soon, so stay tooned for all of Islam getting cucked(Besides those useful R@p3fuge idiots, that will supposedly spread Islam to destroy the west).

Last edited:
Unlike Christianity Islam is irreformable, every movement that seeked to reform it had a reactionary opposition to it, most of these movements get all their work reverted as soon as another reactionary movement like wahabism or salafists. Islam will be fine for centuries to come, its ability to control hoes may diminish.

I know it's true and this thread is no shock but the entire idea just depresses me so much...

This is the conservative part of the world and the women still act like this.

I can't live in this world anymore...

Tbf those are all gook countries so they are too soulless to follow Islam.

True and based, I love seeing all the mudslime copers saying "The west will fall soon and islam will rise from it's ashes!!!" While islam is going to hit the wall just as hard as christianity. A shit ton of mudslime youth are already scurrying away from pisslam like rats, because they just love that sweet sweet western "freedom"

Degeneracy is a virus, it doesn't just spread in 1 race or 1 religion. It has its tendency to infect everything in its path.
Wrong. Only iranian faggots

Great high iq post. Religion even though not perfect- used to put moral boundaries that kept the society from falling into degeneracy.

Now people are supposed to tolerate the stupidity and absolute disgusting things.

Turkish toilets have the most sex partners of any nationality, they are literally the sluttiest women in the world.
This is exactly why I think being a turkroach like me is the worst thing that can happen to an incel,not only are you hated by most of the world your women are LITERALLY the sluttiest in the entire world. The average woman you see on the street here has had about 15 chad dicks inside her and she fucks every day. I remember that the average turkroach woman had about 16 past sex partners in the past according to the latest data. In middle school I remember chad and stacy got caught having sex in the bathroom. Keep in mind this is supposed to be a Muslim country.

@Mentally lost cel @Made in Heaven opinions?

Last edited:
Over for religoncels

This is exactly why I think being a turkroach like me is the worst thing that can happen to an incel,not only are you hated by most of the world your women are LITERALLY the sluttiest in the entire world. The average woman you see on the street here has had about 15 chad dicks inside her and she fucks every day. I remember that the average turkroach woman had about 16 past sex partners in the past according to the latest data. In middle school I remember chad and stacy got caught having sex in the bathroom. Keep in mind this is supposed to be a Muslim country.

i am happy some men ERmaxx on foids there

Indonesia has lots of Christian areas, I bet the whores here are from there. Lebanon was majority Christian in the 70s hence the faggotry there
Pretty much. The Article is the biggest Cope I've seen. Kuffar whores in muslim lands shake their ass, Millions must die. KEK

religion will be less relevant when this century ends

I hate the Republic of Indonesia, but something tells me if the Dutch ruled uninterrupted that they would have let the country become a giant Malaysia. Richer, but more Conservative.
Some guys in the comment section literally says "Allah praise these girls"

There is literally not a single country in the world with more Muslims than Indonesia but all these videos come from there, this is normalised there.

Indonesian toilets in Indonesia are better integrated into Western society than Moroccan toilets living next to Spain are.
The end of the Dutch East India Company was one of the biggest tragedies of mankind for sure.
Giga cope.
Wrong. Only iranian faggots
Tbf those are all gook countries so they are too soulless to follow Islam.

View: https://youtu.be/zRmwzAae5JE?t=29

100% accurate post. Religions can't fight the trend in the long run. Globohomo and leftism always wins.

100% accurate post. Religions can't fight the trend in the long run. Globohomo and leftism always wins.
Bullshit copes. Globohomo isn't functional in the long run and it eats itself

Bullshit copes. Globohomo isn't functional in the long run and it eats itself
I would've agreed prior to this year. But the trans lobby is very powerful and overpowered everything. Also the advent of powerful AI makes it so, that even with a workforce of trash, a society can function consistently via automation.

I would've agreed prior to this year. But the trans lobby is very powerful and overpowered everything. Also the advent of powerful AI makes it so, that even with a workforce of trash, a society can function consistently via automation.
Lol automation and AI are a fucking meme. you need human producing energy for all that crap to work plus the AI is very low level for now. Also, the trans lobby is being attacked even by feminists themselves lol

@Made in Heaven on suicide watch.
I just don't give a fuck anymore. If God cares so much about his precious religion, he can deal with it himself. I'm too busy trying not to kill myself from the shitty life he's given me.

I just don't give a fuck anymore. If God cares so much about his precious religion, he can deal with it himself. I'm too busy trying not to kill myself from the shitty life he's given me.
Hence why I said you’re on suicide watch.

Hence why I said you’re on suicide watch.
Have been since I was 15. Fear of hell is the only thing keeping me alive + that small sliver of hope that I can get a decent job that can let me at least cope in peace.

don't be retarded OP
islam will soon die but it will take a lot of years and there's a lot of places in africa and middle east that still follow islam. that alone should be enough for me to play just be light skinned and islam maxxing so i can ascend, i don't care about what will happen in the future.

Have been since I was 15. Fear of hell is the only thing keeping me alive + that small sliver of hope that I can get a decent job that can let me at least cope in peace.
Fear of what comes after death is also why I haven’t roped either.

there is no suicide watch for sub 5 males
We gotta watch ourselves cause no one else will.

Yeah that and I don't wanna make my family sad. Brutal as fuck having to reek out this miserable life.
My family’s already gone, so that part isn’t holding me back anymore. It was a good cope, but as a saint once said “Every cope comes to an end”

It's good that Indonesia is getting more salafi influence

idk, why would islam be a good thing for the world?

Even National socialist movements are full of degenerates, closeted faggots like Nick Fuentes, femboys, and race mixers. (A Russian toilet, gf of some famous Russian nationalist skinhead, was caught doing BBC porn, Someone here posted this years ago.)