Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Zyros's ban unfair?

yes

Last edited:
You called yourself "reeee" :feelskek: and you're advocating for fakecels? Ok fakecel

im pretty sure I have a valid footing over your measly 300 minutes worth of time here.

I spend more time on here than you do , your opinion on who gets to be free is worthless.

If you cant handle not having certain users on here than you simply dont belong here, that simple boyo.
Seems like you can read little bits and pieces here and there! Now read my usertitle, you edgecuck.
Dregster is at least 30 years old lol. Who are you calling "kid"?
Wow, 30 year olds are still immature then?

Unban everyone for a week to see what its like

no he kept flexing on us. but he was a very enigmatic and interesting figure
He got banned because he literally would not stop posting his attention whoring face on the site, after being warned multiple times to stop

Seems like you can read little bits and pieces here and there! Now read my usertitle, you edgecuck.

Wow, 30 year olds are still immature then?
Keep crying for me and zyros is still gone

Keep reeeeeing like a little bitch :lul:

giphy.gif

JUST
LOL
IF
YOU
THINK
THIS
GUY
SHOULD
BE
ON
AN
INCEL
FORUM

Most people who want people like him back here are fakecel faggots themselves tbh, as seen on this thread :lul:

Fuck that guy should have followed rules

if you have had sex before then I could not give any less of a fuck about your "based and blackpilled" opinions and will immediately disregard anything you have to say. if we let in sex havers, should we start letting in "blackpilled" women too? sure they're not a part of our subculture and they see us as inferior losers and have had sex before but they're totally based guys!! this is incels.co not blackpilled.co

Last edited:
Free Zyros. If he posts physique and brags, always possible to ban again. But his wisdom is required here

Let me get this straight... You want a normie sexhaver on this forum?
Bhai...