Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Youtuber Dr. Todd Grande a secret Incel supporter?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Todd Grande is a somewhat well known shrink on Youtube. He has been repeatedly called a cuck and Incel-basher on this forum:

On the face of it, these criticisms of Dr. Grande seem justified. However, I recently noticed something strange. Over the last months, Dr. Grande has turned to true-crime reporting and, in the process, reported on events in which foids (stacies or otherwise) really don't look good. Here are a few examples:

In all these videos, the foid perpetrator of the crime invariably looks both stupid and evil. The first one, in which he talks about a Giga-stacy influencer killing her tyrone giga-cucked bf, is priceless.

So, Is Dr. Grande turning into a blackpill advocate? That is made all the more plausible because his lame jokes, deadpan delivery and shrink jargon make him pretty much immune to attacks by bluepilled redditors and the like. Also, his past anti-incel videos give him an additional alibi. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Jfl of course not. He’s still a bluepilled cuck like the rest of his ilk. But there’s no way a man who makes a living off meticulously analyzing and documenting the psyche of all these dark triad moggers can’t become at least a little bit jaded

Last edited:
He's quite bad looking. I'd say he's, in fact, on the denial spectrum. He could realize his very own truth in due time...

He's quite bad looking. I'd say he's, in fact, on the denial spectrum. He could realize his very own truth in due time...
I think he may be on his way there.

In the meantime, he is doing quite a number of blackpilled videos

How criticizing women is a blackpill?

Todd Grande is a somewhat well known shrink on Youtube. He has been repeatedly called a cuck and Incel-basher on this forum:

On the face of it, these criticisms of Dr. Grande seem justified. However, I recently noticed something strange. Over the last months, Dr. Grande has turned to true-crime reporting and, in the process, reported on events in which foids (stacies or otherwise) really don't look good. Here are a few examples:

In all these videos, the foid perpetrator of the crime invariably looks both stupid and evil. The first one, in which he talks about a Giga-stacy influencer killing her tyrone giga-cucked bf, is priceless.

So, Is Dr. Grande turning into a blackpill advocate? That is made all the more plausible because his lame jokes, deadpan delivery and shrink jargon make him pretty much immune to attacks by bluepilled redditors and the like. Also, his past anti-incel videos give him an additional alibi. Thoughts?

He's got the substance in place, he's exposed to and perhaps studying Netizen trends, and finally as you mentioned, a cover..I think it's plausible, yes.

he has no ethics or beliefs. he's in it for the money.

If he's a real doctor and man of science then he knows how human mate selection works and there being losers.

he knows most of his audience is male so he caters to that audience. and yes hes ugly as fuck.

No that guy most likely has a wife