Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dr. Cuck explains creepiness. Here incels, have some education.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Not a single second

How to be appear less creepy:
#1 Just have a compact midface with hunter eyes, be 6’5 and not be ethnic as well, hope it helps bro.

How to be appear less creepy:
#1 Just have a compact midface with hunter eyes, be 6’5 and not be ethnic as well, hope it helps bro.
+ 22" bideltoid breadth
+ 1.7 shoulder to waist ratio
@HighTGymcel

This cuck would be posting here, but he probably betabuxxes a roastie who had thousands of chad bfs before him

how to be a nice goyim and don't bother queen's smartphone swipping session with your approaches as a subhuman male that disgusts them and make them feel ugly, even though they actually do.

thanks Dr. "Grande" :feelskek:

Not even real the-rapists and psychologists take this guy seriously. IT and retards alike say to trust le experts, but believe in whatever shit a retarded on the internet says like it was the holy grail.

"Dr. Grande is not a Licensed Psychologist, not a Licensed Psychiatrist, and not a Licensed Medical doctor. Dr. Grande received his Ph.D. in Philosophy, and not in medicine. Dr. Grande is Licensed by the state of Delaware as a Mental Health Counselor . Licensed Mental Health Counselors do not have the same scope of practice as a Licensed Psychologist, a Licensed Psychiatrist, or a Licensed Medical doctor. Licensed Mental Health Counselors have their own Licensing Regulation Board which is separate from the Licensed Psychology Board. Dr. Grande posts sensationalized videos on his YouTube channel that often gives diagnosis to people which is acting outside his scope of practice, in my opinion. In April of 2019, a Journalist wrote a news article entitled something like, “Armchair Psychologists Who Ticked Off YouTube,” where Dr. Grande is mentioned as being one of the armchair psychologists that gossips. The news story pointed out that, “Even Psychiatrists don’t comment on the mental health of anyone they haven’t examined.” If you feel that you would like to file a complaint against Dr. Grande, then you can file your complaint with the Delaware Licensing Board for Mental Health and Chemical Dependency, or you might try filing a complaint with the Delaware Licensing Board for Psychology because the Delaware Psychology Board has a checkbox for people that are operating without a License in Psychology. "

Another con man making psychology even more of a joke lol, he doesn't even pretend to have ethics, just like IT, only soytards are dumb enough to fall for this guy's tricks

Not even real the-rapists and psychologists take this guy seriously. IT and retards alike say to trust le experts, but believe in whatever shit a retarded on the internet says like it was the holy grail.

"Dr. Grande is not a Licensed Psychologist, not a Licensed Psychiatrist, and not a Licensed Medical doctor. Dr. Grande received his Ph.D. in Philosophy, and not in medicine. Dr. Grande is Licensed by the state of Delaware as a Mental Health Counselor . Licensed Mental Health Counselors do not have the same scope of practice as a Licensed Psychologist, a Licensed Psychiatrist, or a Licensed Medical doctor. Licensed Mental Health Counselors have their own Licensing Regulation Board which is separate from the Licensed Psychology Board. Dr. Grande posts sensationalized videos on his YouTube channel that often gives diagnosis to people which is acting outside his scope of practice, in my opinion. In April of 2019, a Journalist wrote a news article entitled something like, “Armchair Psychologists Who Ticked Off YouTube,” where Dr. Grande is mentioned as being one of the armchair psychologists that gossips. The news story pointed out that, “Even Psychiatrists don’t comment on the mental health of anyone they haven’t examined.” If you feel that you would like to file a complaint against Dr. Grande, then you can file your complaint with the Delaware Licensing Board for Mental Health and Chemical Dependency, or you might try filing a complaint with the Delaware Licensing Board for Psychology because the Delaware Psychology Board has a checkbox for people that are operating without a License in Psychology. "

Another con man making psychology even more of a joke lol, he doesn't even pretend to have ethics, just like IT, only soytards are dumb enough to fall for this guy's tricks
Jfl, what a scammer. I always knew that he's a pseudo-intellectual libtard moron tbh

+ 22" bideltoid breadth
+ 1.7 shoulder to waist ratio
@HighTGymcel
Screenshot 20211122 232710 DuckDuckGo

Ive witnessed creepy ”grooming” behavior among homos, pedos and NT chadlite douchebag failures who are needy (poor, peasant class).
I don’t think it is a common intel trait.

Creepy = ugly
Shy = ugly
Introverted= ugly

Ive witnessed creepy ”grooming” behavior among homos, pedos and NT chadlite douchebag failures who are needy (poor, peasant class).
HT normfags and chad(lites) - almost impossible to appear creepy, regardless of what they do
Mid-tier normtards - half of them will appear such
Low-tier and incels - always will appear creepy no matter what they do. Considered GL = everything positive, considered unattractive = everything bad
Shy = ugly
Introverted= ugly
If GL - no
If GL - no

"Dr.Cuck". Caged hard:lul:

Any faggot can get a degree on woke science and be considered a "Dr"

Not watching. Does he mention looks?

he always struck me as a typical oversocialized bullshit artist arguing from authority with no capacity for original thought.

Not watching. Does he mention looks?

he always struck me as a typical oversocialized bullshit artist arguing from authority with no capacity for original thought.
In the study he mentioned skinny = creepy

In the study he mentioned skinny = creepy
Skinny in that context is rightthink for framecel.
Framecel = low fighting success = low SMV = creepy

I can see how actual low body fat could maybe be seen as creepy like if the guy looks like he’s starving to death.

Skinny in that context is rightthink for framecel.
Framecel = low fighting success = low SMV = creepy

I can see how actual low body fat could maybe be seen as creepy like if the guy looks like he’s starving to death.
I'm a 22yo 121lbs (55kg) 5'8 (172cm) framecel. Both sexes generally don't consider you a real man if you're a framecel. And i have a face of a teenager.

Step one don’t be short

I think there was a study that said that the more unattractive the more likely the woman thought he was creepy. Same applied for status:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

because thats literally what this faggot is, like any other psychologist
most of his viewers are retarded roastie psychology majors

and they don't get punished for it either. meanwhile inkwels get labeled as creepy for existing.

because thats literally what this faggot is, like any other psychologist
most of his viewers are retarded roastie psychology majors
And soytards! You forgot the soytards :feelsgah:

asdfhyoiahfklsajhfkljafljkahfkldflkjashfkljdsafkljadlfkjahslfkjdshkljfhaskljh

asdl;khjasdkfjakl;jfl;dkj

ASDJFLHJDSKLHdlksjfakljshflkjdhgfkljdhnf

FUCK :incel:

ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS BUT THESE FUCKING NORMIES MAN