Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is your Summer 2020 going to be a movie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Chads and fongoloids have begun preparations for their rippling, sizzling, drug-fueled summer 2020. They are going to be out slaying on the white sands and raving in the sparkling sunlight while most of us stock shelves under flickering florescent light in a dusty warehouse. Now is the time to work on those abs and start saving those wagebucks. How is your summer 2020 looking?

I'm currently trying to lose weight. Living super healthy and all that shit for more than four months now. Still too fat, fuck. I don't wanna look like total shit though once I'm forced to wear less clothes in summer.

it's going to be an action movie when i go ER

Cant wait for western civilization to collapse

I'll either be wageslaving or dead.

joker is pretty much every incel movie cept it cuts out before they go ER. cos most of us just rope

I wouldn't watch that movie.

genre: existential horror

There is no hope in summer. Based fongolois :feelskek:

How come?

The last time I felt fresh air was four months ago, and it seems like that's probably going to go on for quite a bit longer.

drug-fueled summer 2020 ... white sands and raving in the sparkling sunlight
Absolutly. Rent a house at the beach with my incel and low tier normie friends, drugs and lowinhibmaxxing in the sun are the best copes tbh.

I never leave the house in summer. It gets too hot some days though.

Chads and fongoloids have begun preparations for their rippling, sizzling, drug-fueled summer 2020. They are going to be out slaying on the white sands and raving in the sparkling sunlight while most of us stock shelves under flickering florescent light in a dusty warehouse. Now is the time to work on those abs and start saving those wagebucks. How is your summer 2020 looking?
Summer is like four months away now. What the FUCK man. I'm going to spend it hopefully drunk 24/7

Fuck i think im gonna wage slave for the first time in my life this summer.