Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is your mother AWALT?

Is your mother AWALT?

• Yes

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
That is, is your mother like all the other w*men?

Bonus question, do you hate your mother?

Kind of. Not quite as bad as modern women though, because she was raised under communism.

I think you need to phrase the question differently. Most will choose yes because they don't want to see themselves as bluepilled.

That is, is your mother like all the other w*men?

Bonus question, do you hate your mother?
No she is low IQ 4'11 schizophrenic subhuman. She is not like other women. Her IQ is far lower. She barely remembers what she ate for lunch

do you hate your mother?

I want to hate her honestly , cause shes responsible for me being born .
But she hides her intentions behinde a facade , which some may call love , others may call it her genetic imperative .
My Instinct tells me to love her , my Mind tells me to hate her .

That being said , my mother is like all women , she hides her true intentions .
Never listen to what a women says , instead observe how she acts .

She divorced my father , who is like a 5/10 betabuxx kinda guy and then proceeded to remarry 3 times ,
each time with a taller , more attractive and more dominant guy .
All while my father is single since she divorced him like 8 years ago .

And shes telling me to be more confident , shes telling me that i am a " handsome young man " , JFL
i want to tell her to just shut up every fucking time .
Im a balding manlet dicklet at 23 with a soy fucking prey face , but shes straight up lying to me cause she wants genetic immortality .
She asked me " What happened to my Son ? " and i tell her " Reality happened " .
I wish it could have been better , i really do , but my fate was sealed by my genetics .

Yeah , shes AWALT and shes like any other woman , shes like any other human in fact .
But shes highly intelligent , way more than i am honestly ( dont bann me for worship pls ) .
Its just when she gets emotional that she discards all reasoning and becomes a meme like all other women .

Seems like you hit a weak spot with that question jfl . you triggered me .

good job FBIcels ...

Last edited:
Yeah, she told me she would rather live alone then live with me. Knowing im a lonely, broken person with hardly any money.

She is a good person, although too much bluepilled.

No she is low IQ 4'11 schizophrenic subhuman. She is not like other women. Her IQ is far lower. She barely remembers what she ate for lunch

The difference about my mother and your is that my mother is dead and is 5'10 lmao

My mother is 92 years old, from The Greatest Generation.
She is like all other women - from the 1920's.
Married over 60 years to my father. Only man she had.
G-d Bless.

Absolutely. Married a genetically inferior beta bux and produced genetically inferior offspring. I used to hate her, but I've accepted it now.

my mother dated a jew before my father JFL
My mother is 92 years old, from The Greatest Generation.
She is like all other women - from the 1920's.
Married over 60 years to my father. Only man she had.
G-d Bless.
your mother she lusted over the chads. dont be so naive, but yes in those times women tended to commit to average males without cheating on them.

Yes, she's bluepilled.

Keeps trying to tell me how my life will only get better 30+.

She's also a declared feminist.

So annoying.

She is another whore

To a certain degree.But I would say she was one of the best women I've met.

Yes, my father was extremely abusive to her and the only reason they stayed so long together was because he was Chad, but I look nothing like him

You know what AWALT means? This question is dumb.

Not a good idea to encourage sexless lonely men to explain their feelings about their mothers. Can't explain why exactly... something just doesn't smell right about it. Seems vulgar to me somehow.