Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is your father low IQ?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
My curry-father is a total brainlet.

My father is high IQ but his high IQ traits are neutralized by my mother's genes.

Parents are medium IQ and extremely blue-pilled

He didn't need it :fuk:

He's average Iq, but not in an academic sense

Last edited:
My dad is average iq i'd say but he's so normie in how he acts and shit i can't stand him

both my parents are middle of the road IQ
my father emotional IQ is zero though

My curry-father is a total brainlet.
yes he is too hands on. Acts too much on impulse and emotion. He does not plan far ahead. He doesn't budget, he takes non calculated risks. Has turned 225-240k into 90k via stocks over 4 years day trading. Probably will turn the remaining 90k to 0 soon enough.
My father is high IQ but his high IQ traits are neutralized by my mother's genes.
Mogs me. but my parents are low IQ.

they're extremely ignorant and delusional not just about females, but about most things in life

my dad tightened bolts for a living

hes boomer iq, which is both high and low iq

J.G's is/was probably in the 80-90 range, as well...

Same, mine is a below 80iq schizophrenic. :feelsbadman: My father is intelligent compared to other Bangladeshis, but here, probably just average IQ.

Both of my parents are average IQ. They are obviously not as smart as they were at the age of 20-25 because fluid intelligence goes down as you get older, although crystallized intelligence stays the same or increases a bit, but they are not stupid either; just not as sharp.

My father is kind of smart for someone who no education.
My mother is simple-minded.

I have no idea what their actual IQ is, though. Mine is average.

Last edited: