Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is your brain slowing down?

P

Panda

Banned
-
when i was a teen i could rap. i could just talk fast in general and i was very spastic. 

now i can only speak at like 2 words per second. max. anything faster than that and i get massive brain fog and i make no sense and lose my train of thought. and just in general after speaking i lose so much energy.

social isolation going on almost 5 years now. im barely human anymore.

It has ground to halt. Now all I can do is LDAR.

Yes deifinitely, and my attention span is so low that I can't read books like I used to

My brain slowed down since kindergarten. I just tried to fitted in in some way.

Yes. I can't think straight anymore.

Yoyo said:
Yes deifinitely, and my attention span is so low that I can't read books like I used to

Weed surely isn't helping me.

My memory is shit

Brain fog has fucked me hard.

No, i am trying to keep my brain "fresh" by reading books and articles everyday in order to combat cognitive degradation caused by isolation. It is easy because of my curiosity.

It's natural. Which is why schooling as a kid is the best time to learn. It's the same with learning languages too.

When I did an apprenticeship and studied accounting at age 29, I struggled to take it all in despite being a high achiever at age 6-11, before school got to me and I stopped giving a shit. I managed to pass though, but I never want to be in a classroom again. Sadly, all the job coaches I have to talk to still suggest apprenticeships even at my age. Give me a local part-time job where I barely have to speak and leave me the fuck alone already.

I haven't been to school or read a book in 6 years i literally forget how to do math

I forget that as well. I can't read novels anymore. I can barely watch films either. Too used to LDARing on the laptop.

I've always been stupid and being incel has only made it worse. Not interacting with people will screw your cognition up.

Yoyo said:

That could be due to masturbation. It's the same thing with me.

Same shit, i did actually get better at math though, used to struggle with basic multiplication and couldn't even comprehend math functions and some other concepts, but nowdays im fine must be because of programming, learning programming on my own pace helped me also catch up on math shit i didn't/couldn't learn on school.

But as for speech, im fucked, i used to be able to communicate so much better when i was younger, but nowadays i get stutters and mixing up words when i try to communicate anything but the basic shit. Not even mentioning that i forgot half my native language since i think in English most of the time.