Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is you mom okay with you swearing ??

Is you mom okay with you swearing ??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
my mom pretty match accepts swearing, my dad doesn't tolerate searing because he is a pathetic british snob with too much manners that got him two divorces
Does your mom accept you swearing ??

Idk I don't swear a lot

I never swore in front of my mom.

definitely not, both parents are very conservative christians

No,she is all about being polite and dignified

No, neither my mom nor my dad accepts swearing in any form, and at least for this, I have to give them some credit because they practice what they preach. I cannot name a single time either of my parents have used an actual swear word.

Some of the reasoning for this is "helicopter parenting", which is common to have happened to artists and non-NT people. I also think it is due to being a traditional/religious family because some of my extended family acts this way as well (although some just curse as much as they like), but part of me thinks it is because it just isn't polite and my parents love their manners/politeness. Some if that has definitely rubbed off on me though, because I still only curse on the internet or in front of people I know very well who are okay with it.

No, neither my mom nor my dad accepts swearing in any form, and at least for this, I have to give them some credit because they practice what they preach. I cannot name a single time either of my parents have used an actual swear word.

Some of the reasoning for this is "helicopter parenting", which is common to have happened to artists and non-NT people. I also think it is due to being a traditional/religious family because some of my extended family acts this way as well (although some just curse as much as they like), but part of me thinks it is because it just isn't polite and my parents love their manners/politeness. Some if that has definitely rubbed off on me though, because I still only curse on the internet or in front of people I know very well who are okay with it.
are your parents strict religious nuts, tell them to wake up and god doesn't exist??

Never, i love my mom to much to let her hear bad words

Both my parents aren't okay with it. I don't use profanity around them.