Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is world's average height decreasing or increasing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39576
  • Start date
Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
As shorter women are actively engaged in sexual activities with taller men, the height of the spouse is likely going to be shorter than the father. Which means, men are becoming short.

On the other hand, shorter men are refused by both short women and Tall women. Which means, men are becoming tall.

Definitely increasing.

As an oldcel, I was above average height in high school. 21 years later, I'm below average

Apparently the average IQ is decreasing

I'd say increasing. As poorer countries develop, younger generations will have better access to quality nutrition, stuff that is important for growth.

increasing, as roasties only take 6 foot+ sperm inside, even if they have to cheat and use sperm donation

As shorter women are actively engaged in sexual activities with taller men, the height of the spouse is likely going to be shorter than the father. Which means, men are becoming short.

On the other hand, shorter men are refused by both short women and Tall women. Which means, men are becoming tall.
Dude I’m six two and I get height mogged when I go out

Well, it depends on the nutrition avalible in the respective Country.

People in rich countries are taller than those in poor country's. The best example would be North-Korea, people there suffer from severe malnutrion, which causes a decrese in the general height.