Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is wide waist a death sentence?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
just realised my waist is curvy and i dont think its fat, i can feel the bone when i press the sides. would it be a death sentence even if you have a good face?

Huh? You mean curvy like a woman or what?

That's sexy boyo

Maybe trannymaxxing is your destiny?

Tbh I dont see that as a bad thing. Just dont expect to get results if you're trying to act like a high-t alpha.

I think there must be foids into that.

Tbh I dont see that as a bad thing. Just dont expect to get results if you're trying to act like a high-t alpha.

I think there must be foids into that.

but its not death sentence? also would i be able to hide it through packing on muscle or heavy clothing such as a hoodie or coat?

but its not death sentence? also would i be able to hide it through packing on muscle or heavy clothing such as a hoodie or coat?
Yeah I mean, it's better than a thin waist I'd think, right? Also yeah not too hard to hide with baggy clothes

Yeah I mean, it's better than a thin waist I'd think, right? Also yeah not too hard to hide with baggy clothes

u sure? i always hear narrow waist/hips and broad shoulders are good frame genetics but curvy waist/hips is always seen as undesirable for men.

Do you mean hips instead of waist btw?

u sure? i always hear narrow waist/hips and broad shoulders are good frame genetics but curvy waist/hips is always seen as undesirable for men.
Yeah, I always thought so too ngl

The way I see it it's better than having a twig boy waist. Its not a great attribute but I gotta imagine the kinda girls who like femenin-is looking guys.

Idk. I'm not exactly an expert on women :feelsgah:

The way I see it it's better than having a twig boy waist. Its not a great attribute but I gotta imagine the kinda girls who like femenin-is looking guys.
Sounds like a :bluepill: cope tbh

i can feel the bone when i press the sides
Basically like anyone. But if it seems really too wide compared to your shoulders for instance, maybe eat more and musclemax instead of Auschwitzmaxxing.

Sounds like a :bluepill: cope tbh
Idk just seems to be less of a death sentence that a twig frame.

Doesnt mean hes not still ugly or whatever all else is wrong with him

would muscle hide the curvy frame?
Is it an actual diffformity or are you just making this up ? The pelvic bone is naturally curvy of course.

Do you mean you have a feminine camber at the base of your back ?

gP26jDd.jpg

May as well trannymax if you have widehips.

There is no amount of work that can change the underlying bone structure. When a foid looks at you she is subconsciously scanning your bones structure frame. Wide hips suggest to her you have lower natural T production and higher estrogen production - very undesireable traits for the wetness of her vagina.

Here. First picture equals dry vagina, second equals wet vagina. They have both put in roughly the same amount of work. They are both muscular and have simmilar body fat percentage. But the first guy has wide hips and all his efforts are thus null and void:

Depositphotos 24984897 stock photo handsome muscular guy with naked
F809f57663c4a03dc1638e5f78512f50

Do you mean wide hips? A wide waist would make someone look less curvy