Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is white girl curious about chinese penis?

E

Expat

Greycel
Hello, i know the question sounds strange but im desperate for white pussy, why should hindus get constant white kitty while good chinese boy gets nothing??

Because hindus are funny, social and respect the boundaries of the women they interact with

We should try our hand in Russia but I've heard mixed reports, some say Chinaman do well, others say they do terribly

Only if you are Chinese Chad (Chang) or extremely wealthy.

Because hindus are funny, social and respect the boundaries of the women they interact with
Thank you saar, we indeed are very respecctful:ahegao:

We should try our hand in Russia but I've heard mixed reports, some say Chinaman do well, others say they do terribly
Many Chinese men are marrying Russian women, and Russians are proud of it.

Why are you obsessed with curry dudes

White women are not physically attracted to 99.99 percent of Asian men unless you're tall and kpop maxxed. They might be financially interested in you if you're rich but you'll never be her wet dream.

Many Chinese men are marrying Russian women, and Russians are proud of it.
Shit I might move to Russia. I've been there when I was a kid since i'm part buryatian but i was planning to move there for mma career

yes
they love SAC

Hello, i know the question sounds strange but im desperate for white pussy, why should hindus get constant white kitty while good chinese boy gets nothing??
Fuck off chink you piece shit kys go back to rice field I ficking hate Chinese you need to worship Jewish race 24/7

Because he's a curry LARPing as a chink cuck.
Yeah i figured. Seems like its the same hindu worshipping gujarati guy who got banned a few weeks back

White women are not physically attracted to 99.99 percent of Asian men unless you're tall and kpop maxxed. They might be financially interested in you if you're rich but you'll never be her wet dream.
Brutal.

chinks exist to do manual labour nothing else

Anandkonda's alt?? :feelsEhh:

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 ban this gay, race baiting weirdo

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 ban this gay, race baiting weirdo
Alt of a banned user. Think that's the 6th account so far. :feelskek:

Anybody has the chink wojak looking at white girl pic

By the title I knew it was you