Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is weight loss a cope?

genetic-error

genetic-error

Recruit
★★★★
5’8, autistic and bald at 23 (I actually had to start shaving my head at 19)

I make 30k working full time at a hospital.
I was curious if I should even bother to lose weight since I’ve been dealt a shitty hand in every other aspect.

I’m 5’8 and 260 rn, I used to be 331lbs

Probably cope since you aren't 6'0+.
But you can still try it to see what happens.
Heightpill is brutal.

not worth the effort with your stats imo

losing weight won't guarantee you bitches but it will guarantee you better treatment. Every fat person who lost weight has said they got treated differently after they lost it.

I’m going to the gun range this weekend, I wish I could have the balls to end it all. It would be so easy but I can’t seem to go through with it.

It`s mostly cope for sub5s like us

I was curious if I should even bother to lose weight since I’ve been dealt a shitty hand in every other aspect.

Yes you should go down to 60kg then judge again.

Face changes a lot

Or just go to Pattaya with me in March 2025

Yes, it's cope

I lost 75 lbs (300 to 225 at 5'10) during last 6 months after surgery and my face still looks fat (no jaw, no chin, no cheekbones). Only ass and abdomen are smaller and I can wear more clothes (anothER cope due to my autism)

sad today GIF

Losing weight is one of those things that actually aren't a cope. When people say "there's no gym for your face" they're actually wrong. If you lost 100 pounds your face would look remarkably better most likely. Not saying its enough for you to be considered attractive but if you don't try it, you'll never know.

its probably over unless you have a nice face.

If you lost 100 pounds your face would look remarkably better most likely
my face looks better or better say less disgusting with higher bf% because it hides how subhuman my bones are

so yes this applies to most population but not to true subhumans

my face looks better or better say less disgusting with higher bf% because it hides how subhuman my bones are

so yes this applies to most population but not to true subhumans
It is true

but you can only make that call when you see your face very low body %.

I seen my face low % and it was a 0.5 to 1 point improvement I think closer to 0.5 though. Still it was an improvement over my sub3 state right now so I am continuing with my leanmaxxing auschwitz diet

Still it was an improvement over my sub3 state right now so I am continuing with my leanmaxxing auschwitz diet
I mean if you are really sub3 like i am there is nothing that can save you

weight loss can be nice on a personal level

but it doesn't necessarily lead to anyone treating you any differently. so if you care abt that, then it's w/e. just do it for your own reasons, or don't bother

fat foids will always be treated better than you

I was gonna say volcel if you've never tried it but then I looked again at your brutal stats. But anyway you will probably be treated better: especially at work because they will see the change and likely be impressed.

I lost 50 pounds in the last few years, you get treated better it’s worth it for that.