Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News .IS was mentioned in an article published by the National Post

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
This is the first time I can remember.IS being mentioned by name in an article.

Here is the full article:

'I am an absolute grotesque subhuman': Incels use inferiority complex to justify misogyny, study shows​

Incel forums, populated by men who see themselves as ‘ugly, genetic trash’, are characterized by self-loathing, anger and hatred of women​

Lynn Chaya

The ever-growing incel community has evolved and thrived behind the screens of anonymity.

A recent study published in Sociologists for Women in Society examined over 9,000 comments posted on a popular incel discussion board, incels.is, wherein men strategically use their perceived subordinate masculine status to legitimize male supremacy and the degradation of women.
Incels, a portmanteau for involuntary celibate, was first coined in the 1990s by a Canadian university student known as Alana. She began the online community for “anybody of any gender who was lonely, had never had sex or who hadn’t had a relationship in a long time,” where individuals were free to discuss their sexual inactivity.
Later, she no longer felt the need to participate in the forum she’d created, and handed over the website to a stranger in 2000.

Twenty years on, the incel community has been taken over by extremists who gather online to discuss their hatred of women. These forums — mostly populated by white, heterosexual men who perceive themselves as “ugly, genetic trash” dominated by other men and rejected by women — are characterized by self-loathing, anger and misogyny, the study explains.
Michael Halpin, an assistant professor at Dalhousie University’s Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology and the study’s author, analyzed this discourse to understand how incels justify their misogyny.

“I first detail the type of subordination incels argue they experience — a social bias in favour of attractive people they call lookism,” Halpin explains. According to Incels Wiki, “lookism” is defined as a prejudice or discrimination based on one’s looks.
Incels use emasculating language to describe their poor self-image: “Manlets” for feminine, shorter men; “jawlets” for those with weak jawlines; “wristlets” for those with small wrists; “lanklets” for tall with thin frames.

“I get zero matches on Tinder with professional photographs, the most disgusting subhuman foids [a derogatory term for women] on Plenty of Fatties [i.e., the dating site Plenty of Fish] want nothing to do with me… This is despite me maintaining acceptable hygiene and well above average physical fitness, and having impeccable etiquette. I am an absolute grotesque subhuman,” writes one member of the incel community.

They claim their physical deficiencies, disadvantaged by “lookism,” is what makes women dismiss them, Halpin writes. This inferiority complex is projected onto women.

“Wrist size is important… wrist [size] correlates almost perfectly with frame, and you need a strong natural frame to be considered a ‘real man,'” claims another member.

“Incels simultaneously situate themselves as failed, hopeless losers while celebrating, encouraging and participating in violence against women,” the study says.

Elliot Rodger is perhaps the most infamous incel, known for his violent murder of six people in Isla Vista, California. Some members of the community refer to Rodger as “Saint Elliot,” praising the 22-year-old for stabbing three men to death, shooting three women outside their sororities and another male student. He then drove through the city shooting pedestrians and striking others with his car, and finally died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Rodger left behind a 137-page manifesto and YouTube videos discussing how he wanted revenge for being rejected by women.
In 2018, 29-year-old Alek Minassian of Richmond Hill, Ont. murdered 11 people after plowing his van into a crowded pedestrian area. When arrested, he told investigators he had set out to kill as many people as possible and that he drew inspiration from the incel community.
“I feel like I accomplished my mission,” he told authorities when asked how he felt about the harm he had caused.

Minassian was given a life sentence by Judge Anne Molloy.

“He apparently wanted to achieve fame and notoriety, believing that even negative attention for his actions would be better than to live in obscurity,” Molloy said. “He had been fantasizing about a crime such as this for over a decade.”

WRONG.

Most violence against women is committed by sex-havers; boyfriends, husbands and fathers. Not incels. I wish these fucks would drill that into their fucking brains.
The idea just wants to paint us as the bad guys

WRONG.

Most violence against women is committed by sex-havers; boyfriends, husbands and fathers. Not incels. I wish these fucks would drill that into their fucking brains.
:blackpill:
0 incels have committed domestic abuse against their girlfriend or spouse

WRONG.

Those "Articles" exist just to create furor out of non issues since none of it requires actual credible journalism. Just another feminazi karen did a quick lazy job to hype up her self made boogymen.

how many more copy paste articles are they gonna write about incels :feelsseriously: every single one of them reads like they were generated by an AI (which they probably were because journalism is in the toilet as of now).

Wtf is sage articles (where the "study" is posted)? And why the fuck is there no data in it? It's just some foid rambling her thoughts onto paper, and occasionally throwing in a customary reference to some other piece of trash.

Regular people commit crime at an unprecedented rate; incels are barely a blip on the radar. It is THEM who are the bad people, not us.
:yes: Projection and gaslighting is all they know, and they'll weaponize that shit against anyone who points out their wrongdoings.

Evil typically doesn't want to be faced with the fact that they are evil. :feelsjuice:

They keep using Rodger to demonise all of us. Would it then be okay for me to use a case (there are countless) where a mother killed her baby, to push the narrative that mothers are evil? Would it be okay for me to use a case (there are countless) of a mother sexually abusing her daughter, to push the narrative that mothers are evil? I'm sure the public wouldn't like that very much, would they?

Regular people commit crime at an unprecedented rate; incels are barely a blip on the radar. It is THEM who are the bad people, not us.
Nope. That would be called bigotry because you're applying their logic to demographics of people who aren't designated "folk devils" (look up the term).

It's only proper to paint people with the same brush based on an extreme niche to justify prejudice towards said people, if society has collectively deemed them to be inhuman. Something that history has plenty of examples of.

Reading such trash kiketicles is waste of time.

Typical leftists JFL. They lie to make us fit in their narrative.

60% of this forum is non-white, at least lmao
They purposely use the word white bc it means something bad nowadays. JFL at these racists.

people need someone that they can say 'look I may be like this but atleat im not like x group'. Its an ego thing really, thats why humans always use animals as an insult, because they view animals as inferior than them

Human being's true nature hasn't advance a step beyond the stone age. Humanity truly need an annihilation because they view people like us as only a threat, not as a fellow human beings. They only views us as incels, so automatically we all were just like elliot rodger.

I cant wait for the nuclear war, and as for now I will do everything I want and prepare for the aftermath of the war itself.

My families and my cat are the only things that bind my true nature

They keep using Rodger to demonise all of us. Would it then be okay for me to use a case (there are countless) where a mother killed her baby, to push the narrative that mothers are evil? Would it be okay for me to use a case (there are countless) of a mother sexually abusing her daughter, to push the narrative that mothers are evil? I'm sure the public wouldn't like that very much, would they?

The reason they use ER to demonise incels is because he’s one of the only true examples of a mass murderer who was motivated by inceldom. Most mass shootings are completely unrelated from incels so they grasp at the few cases in which it was a factor. Funny how Islamic extremists are responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks and have killed tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands but if you so dare as to suggest that Muslims are prone to terrorism you’ll be labeled an “Islamophobe”. An incel kills 6 people and all of a sudden all lonely men on the internet are classed as terrorists. It’s all bullshit.

Folk Devils =
"Folk devil is a person or group of people who are portrayed in folklore or the media as outsiders and deviant, and who are blamed for crimes or other sorts of social problems; see also: scapegoat."

"The pursuit of folk devils frequently intensifies into a mass movement that is called a moral panic. When a moral panic is in full swing, the folk devils are the subject of loosely organized but pervasive campaigns of hostility through gossip and the spreading of urban legends. The mass media sometimes get in on the act or attempt to create new folk devils in an effort to promote controversy. Sometimes the campaign against the folk devil influences a nation's politics and legislation."

This is an apropos term, thank you for bringing it to my attention. "Scapegoat" stands out to me, especially as society has begun (or rather has been) blaming men for things that we really do not have any control over, shifting blame away from the real culprits. Any response from us is interpreted as violent.
The thing is, this article exists in the first place. People should know about this and recognize when they're participating in the perpetuation of this stuff. Laughable really

"Sociologists for Women in Society" tldr invalidates everything else know its just degenerate quota hire foids who despite all their whining of privilege objectively are paid 6 figures for simply existing with a vag with men's taxes.

Seriously is there no way to get fuckers to pay for data mining this site
These normalfags dont even consider what its like to be us

I'm so tired of seeing the word "Misogyny" in those stupid articles all the time.

"Mostly populated by White men."

It's like these bitches don't even try to view our own internal polls which actually shows that White men are a minority here. White men makes up 45% of our member base here last time I checked. Does this bitch not even understand simple math? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

"Mostly populated by White men."

It's like these bitches don't even try to view our own internal polls which actually shows that White men are a minority here. White men makes up 45% of our member base here last time I checked. Does this bitch not even understand simple math? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
If the truth came out that foids were the true bigots - the Jew-run media would lose power.

If the truth came out that foids were the true bigots - the Jew-run media would lose power.
I think it has more on the lines to do with that in their eyes lower income ranking men of all ethnicities or races are entirely sacrificial, but instead of coming out with that they instead conjure the conspiracy of rightwing incels. :feelsjuice:

WRONG.

They won't. It's too hard for them like calculus to a 3 year old

99% of content on this website is extremely wholesome. Why do they always just quote the 1% of stuff which is a troll being daft.