Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is/Was Anyone Here An Actual Good Person?

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Someone with empathy, integrity, honesty, non sociopathic, non cruel,
non sadistic?

Anyone??

sociopath here

I became a total selfish sociopath.

me, i am actually a very nice guy

So much so that its hindered me my entire life. I wish I could be sociopathic and genuinely have no regard for anyone else.

im a narcissist

nausea said:
sociopath here

true. u were mean to me today u evil person.
go have fun with the normies and leave us nice incels here alone

jvreturns said:
nausea said:
sociopath here
true. u were mean to me today u evil person.
go have fun with the normies and leave us nice incels here alone
I don't remember

I used to be. But my life turned me into a hateful human being.

“See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad”

Being an incel has turned me insane - all i think about now is just pushing the red button and nuking humanity

I was kind and helpful in the past. But shit life experiences with humans turned me into a misanthropic asshole over time.

Most would consider me "nice," and even "kind," but when people get close to me I can act like a huge asshole. I can get abusive, but I'm working on it.

I give the illusion of being nice.

Yea I'm a nice retarded quite autist.

Yes, checking in. Too bad being nice won't get you laid when you're face looks like cancer

What's a good person?

I used to be overly nice . females used to say whichever girl ends up with me will be so lucky! Never them of course. God I was so stupid.

I try to be generally corteous and honest with people, but personal mishappenings have showed me time and again that am far from being a well rounded, stable person.

I used to have to empathy and integrity, but I've learned it's futile with people in this world. I've been referred to consistently as an asshole, even if I don't say a word. Most people are greedy, and will step over you if you don't watch your back. I only trust my few friends and that's it.

im a nice guy most of the time but i feel that as time goes on i become more and more """"sociopathic"""". it's like my suffering makes me care less and less about other people's.

I'm such a nice guy, AKA pushover.

Let myself get abused because I didn't learn how to say "NO" until very late in life. Many people, but one in particular, took advantage of me.

if you're unattractive you have no choice but to be nice to people. nothing worse than an genetic garbage who doesn't know their place

Yeah I'm pretty nice
Acting like a channer gets you beaten up in real life or arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back