Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Is Warhammer and MTG worth getting into?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Or are they both pozzed to oblivion now? I heard that MTG is really filled to the brim with trannies and is pozzed now, which is really sad since MTG looks like a pretty cool game. But, I don’t know how W40K is doing. I don’t know shit about W40K, but the lore and the games look pretty neat ngl.

Mtg is super pozzed

40k is a little pozzed as all franchises are in the 21st century but If you have non soyboy people to play with It shouldn't be a problem

Mtg is super pozzed

40k is a little pozzed as all franchises are in the 21st century but If you have non soyboy people to play with It shouldn't be a problem
What goes on in MTG (like what makes it pozzed)? Also, 40K sounds nice.

I fuckin love 40k tbh. But it is very time intensive, and you'll want to have a comfortable expendable income. It's like D&D meets Risk, but not as pozzed as D&D. If you don't like the idea of doing a lot of modeling and model painting, though, you may burn out on Warhammer. I love painting minis, and the game is super fun
Warhammer only very recently starting having minor pozzed elements, and these can be ignored super easily. The community is pretty devoid of foids so it's stayed fun.
An advantage is the minis hold their value pretty well, so if you ever change your mind and sell your shit, you won't feel like you traded games in at Gamestop

I fuckin love 40k tbh. But it is very time intensive, and you'll want to have a comfortable expendable income. It's like D&D meets Risk, but not as pozzed as D&D. If you don't like the idea of doing a lot of modeling and model painting, though, you may burn out on Warhammer. I love painting minis, and the game is super fun
Warhammer only very recently starting having minor pozzed elements, and these can be ignored super easily. The community is pretty devoid of foids so it's stayed fun.
An advantage is the minis hold their value pretty well, so if you ever change your mind and sell your shit, you won't feel like you traded games in at Gamestop
Sounds based tbh

What goes on in MTG (like what makes it pozzed)? Also, 40K sounds nice.

A shitload of stronk women characters and shit like this:

Niko aris mtg

This nigga is canonically non binary and this is part of an interview by one of the game designers of MTG

Chris Mooney: Niko is a new Planeswalker from the Plane of Theros. Early in Niko's life, an oracle foresaw a great future for Niko: they were destined to be a great athlete, an undefeated javelineer who would never miss a shot. Niko trained and competed for many years, but in all that time, they heard stories and songs of heroes who would fight to protect people and began to question the destiny prescribed to them. Eventually, Niko decided to challenge fate itself and, to the shock of many, purposefully lost a competition. The realization that they could control their own fate set Niko on their new path: a young Planeswalker seeking to become a true hero like they had always dreamed

Full interview if you want to read it:

Last edited:
Sounds based tbh
It is. It's pretty much Deus Vult in space with Cathedrals that are also guns. And humanity exterminates degenerate xenos and heretic filth

That's a nigga wearing a wig.
JFL at anyone who can be whatever they want to be in a fantasy world and they choose an ethnic tranny