Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is war a feminist phenomenon?

• Thread starter AutisticCopecel
  • Start date
AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Captain
★★★
i have come to a realiazation this past few days...
who actually suffers the most during most wars?
is it the women? chad maybe?
imo the people that suffer the most are incels who die at those wars (conscripts)
women are allowed to evacuate safely most of the time to another place while young incel men are forced to stay and fight (and inevitably die or if not even worse...)
what are your thoughts on this? am i coping or this is actually a decent take?

this post is totally not related to any current war in the world i swear :worryfeels:

Women and children never had the luxury to evade wars tbh, they're either slaughtered or enslaved or just left alone in exchange for tributes if their realm agreed ofc after bouts of mass rapes, loot and pillage. This is a historical reality.

Women and children never had the luxury to evade wars tbh, they're either slaughtered or enslaved or just left alone in exchange for tributes if their realm agreed ofc after bouts of mass rapes, loot and pillage. This is a historical reality.
tbh.. it depends at the state of the war if its total war of anihilation.., i guess i was referring to modern wars

tbh.. it depends at the state of the war if its total war of anihilation.., i guess i was referring to modern wars
I mean it depends on the objective, ideologically driven belligerence always is disproportionately violent to civilian populace of any given region of conflict

If they managed to life they'd turn to an empty ptsded shell of their former selves

All wars are resource based driven wars, sexual intercourse is where a man trades his resources for sex as a woman is a vaginal capitalist exchanging sex along with reproduction for resources that men possess. Men constantly fight themselves and others in the acquisition of resources through conquest maintaining civilization, concerning the life of luxury it is never enough for women, they always forever want more where they will always get men to fight or kill for it looking for the next resource. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: