Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is volcel just another word for MGTOW?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I don’t see any difference.

implying that mgtows aren’t incels kek

in theory, yeah
in practice, nah - MGTOWs are just coping incels
asexuals and maybe some extremely religious people (although one may contemplate whether they're really that dedicated to religion and thus became virtually asexual or they're just coping) are the real volcels

in theory, yeah
in practice, nah - MGTOWs are just coping incels
asexuals and maybe some extremely religious people (although one may contemplate whether they're really that dedicated to religion and thus became virtually asexual or they're just coping) are the real volcels
I think ‘volcels’ are coping incels too.

Only difference is that volcels, are at least admitting that they have a hard time attracting females, while most MGTOW's act like they could be the biggest slayers on the planet, but they just aren't interested in pursuing a relationship.

Mgtown is full of men that were robbed by women in some way.

Lots of divorce raped dudes.

Incels in denial and divorce raped men mainly.

Depends, if they are in shape themselves and can only get landwhales, I consider that incel. But if they have access to girls they're attracted to then that's volcel.

No, volcel is usually refered to an ugly male who doesnt want to fuck his looksmatch or lower. MGTOW are cucks who are tired of betabuxing

If you dont have women approaching you asking for love... then you're not volcel

No, volcel is usually refered to an ugly male who doesnt want to fuck his looksmatch or lower. MGTOW are cucks who are tired of betabuxing

are religious nuts who literally won't have sex before marriage, are they volcels too?