Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is vaping good replacement for smoking?

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
I need something to relive my cigarette addiction. And I heard vaping is cheaper

vaping "burns" your throat, it's beyond me.

It helped for me, I don’t know the dangers of vaping but it certainly can’t be any worse than cigarettes. Besides once you get into the habit of vaping over smoking you barely need to vape, just a couple hits every hour

Vaping feels and tastes totally different from smoking.

Not saying I vape or anything, but I don't know why people are against it, if there's an alternative to smoking with no tobacco, with lower chances of lung cancer, then they should push it as a replacement.

Not saying I vape or anything, but I don't know why people are against it, if there's an alternative to smoking with no tobacco, with lower chances of lung cancer, then they should push it as a replacement.
Vapes are phallic objects you suck over and over again like a faggot. It’s electronic estrogen, smoking is better

Vapes are phallic objects you suck over and over again like a faggot. It’s electronic estrogen, smoking is better

One of the benefits of having throat cancer: you get a cool ass voice box

I know but I’m broke plus no one will see me

I recently bought a vape but still smoke cigarettes, the vape just isn't the same

I vape. If you mix ejuice yourself its really cheap, like $32 for 4 litres of VG plus a bit more for flavoring and nicotine, and that might last a year depending on how much you vape.

i quit smoking with vaping. not like a cig but you get use to it

i like it more than smoking tbh

Its less harmful from what I learned

When I tried to quit cigarettes I bought a vape and it just isn't the same, so I was back on the cigarettes within 3-4 weeks.

For some people yeah. Or just switch to weed lol