Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

.is users

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s so interesting how high of a turn rate this website has on users ngl. Like I haven’t even had this account for a full year yet but the users online then were different than the users now. You see new faces every few months, like the previous slate has been cleared.

I was scrolling through some old threads and seeing all the 2017/18 cels that are banned made me a little sad ngl. Very few people stick around. Thoughts?

It's mostly banned users with alt accounts tbh.

Sometimes this site is good cope, sometimes it makes me wanna GTA (in GTA) so just depends

Also like 80% are fedcel/ciacel, 19.98% are fakecel/trolls/normies, and .2% are truecels

Thoughts? They were never truly truecels.

I want my May 2021 join date

I was scrolling through some old threads and seeing all the 2017/18 cels that are banned made me a little sad ngl. Very few people stick around.
I've only been here for over a month but even I get a little sad when I see all the has-beencels that are banned. It's more so nostalgia I think, I hope they ascended and are now cuddling with a bih that loves them for who they are :feelsautistic:

Seen many men come and go in my three years here

Is it depressing?
It's a little sad , yes. Going through older threads and seeing the nostalgic usernames , wonder where did they go etc.. It can be tough seeing everybody just easily moving on

It's a little sad , yes. Going through older threads and seeing the nostalgic usernames , wonder where did they go etc.. It can be tough seeing everybody just easily moving on
Kinda like irl :cryfeels:

@Napoleon de Geso :cryfeels:

Sometimes this site is good cope, sometimes it makes me wanna GTA (in GTA) so just depends

Also like 80% are fedcel/ciacel, 19.98% are fakecel/trolls/normies, and .2% are truecels
Buddy, do not reveal this information to the subject

Banned users, MTN teenagers that ascended/exited their edgy phase, alt accounts, those who requested a self-ban or simply left after growing tired of this forum, LARPers and foids... :smonk:

All sorts remain in the wastelands of this forum, due to the nature of a more off-the-path place like this, though not all are forgotten. :feelshehe:

I need to ascend, I can't cope anymore:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Hall of fame should be given to active 2017cels.

I find it funny when Greycels entered like 3 days ago and already use terms like „based“ and „cope“ :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I find it funny when Greycels entered like 3 days ago and already use terms like „based“ and „cope“ :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
your joking retard. these are standard terms that have been around for over half a decade. your a parasite who leeches up the terminology of the previous generation you have nothing of your own filthy fag.

THEY HAVE ASCENDE

I want my 2020 join date
I asked the mods, they can’t change it. You deserve your join date since there will be some delusional user that tells you you’re a 2022cel, or whatever bullshit.

I asked the mods, they can’t change it. You deserve your join date since there will be some delusional user that tells you you’re a 2022cel, or whatever bullshit.
I could just ask mods to undelete my old account but I don't want to use jt tbh

Other sites use these terms as well though
I know, but it’s off anyway. Some infiltrators try hard to copy black-pill rhetoric in ordert to fit in. Especially when a greycel talks about rape on Inceldom discussion, it’s very odd :lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back