Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is true that what happened to you in school will also happen in prison?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I heard the quote "what happened to you in school will happen in prison" somewhere and I'm wondering if it's true just so I can prepare myself mentally for prison just in case I get arrested after I fight this normie who pretended to be my friend and messed with me for a decade.

What happened to me in school:
- Always got my food/stuff stolen
- Emasculated
- Physically assaulted
- Humiliated verbally
- Got called names
- Got made fun of off how ugly I am
- Got punked several times
- Turned into their personal jester (I was forced to act like a clown in front of them to get laughs)
- Got toyed by normies
- Infantalized

Something similar also happened to me when I was admitted to a rehab center (this was just recently after I did something bad to a cousin):
- Got my food stolen a couple of times
- Emasculated but minorly
- Got called names
- Got punked by a guy who grabbed a bunch from my the chips that I was eating, he almost emptied it
- Got toyed by a tallfag. He patronized me whenever I was talking to him.
- A landwhale talked to me with the baby voice as if I was a child

I wonder if the experiences I had in school and on the rehab centre is also going to happen to me in prison

:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

that's why you don't go to prison

there's a difference though
in school you can't fight back or establish yourself as a threat without being expelled or being arrested
in jail the worst they can do is give you more time or move you to a worse spot
plus fighting back in prison will give you street cred and make you less likely to get fucked with.
I've seen in many documentaries and heard from people from prison, that the first time you get tested and fucked with, is them seeing how you will be a pussy and easy target or not. Or if you will defend yourself and go ape shit. Even if you think you will lose your first prison fight. It's best to act all crazy and wacko and just beat the fuck out of someone to show you aren't an easy target. But that only works in prison.
in soyciety you do that and your name is ruined for life and you get punished for sticking up for yourself. Take it from someone who was beaten and bullied in school their whole life, whenever you do fight back, it's only you that gets punished.
The meme is real. The bully never gets shit done to them but you fight back once and THEN the teachers pay attention.
Life's a meme if you're not the bully

wjay did you do to your cousin

wjay did you do to your cousin
I bashed his head multiple times with a motorcycle battery (blood was on the floor) until some family members stopped me. And he deserved it because he was a bully and bullied me and other family members for years. But he wasn't phased by the attack at all, he was calm and had no emotional reaction and showed no signs of pain.

Last edited:
in soyciety you do that and your name is ruined for life and you get punished for sticking up for yourself. Take it from someone who was beaten and bullied in school their whole life, whenever you do fight back, it's only you that gets punished.
The meme is real. The bully never gets shit done to them but you fight back once and THEN the teachers pay attention.
Life's a meme if you're not the bully
I managed to get revenge succesfully on one of my worst bullies (it was my cousin, I mentioned it above) And the only punishment I got was getting sent to rehab. But that was when I was still a minor. Now I'm too old to get away with it because I'm legally adult. Revenge is addicting and I want to do it again. And it sucks that I will never be able to get revenge on a bully-friend who caused me tremendous trauma because there's now a risk of getting sent to jail/mental asylum. And the only way I know to get rid of trauma is to get revenge on the ones who caused it as I did it before. And it sucks that I will never be able to do that again because I'm no longer a minor and it's too late for me. Revenge was the best option for dealing with trauma back then as a teencel, second was roping. But now the only best option for me is roping because I'm too old to get away with revenge :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I've only ever been to a mental hospital but I think it's somewhat comparable to prison since there was a bunch of nigs there with criminal records and shit. Honestly you will definitely get picked on a bit but in my experience it was a lot less intense than high school.

i think its because the same cluster b personality disorders are active. school was full of cluster bs that victims werent trained or equipped to handle. narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopathic pack hunters

no backup/social group/parents/ staff to ward off predators with authority, no numerical superority so you get ganged up on, civilised disposition against aggressive savages makes you appear an easy target, no fighting skills or awareness to carry wheap0ns cuz nobody schooled you, inferior physique by birth, lack of knowledge or neglect.

school was really a prison with predators, they just call it a different name and blame you for what happend to you. :feelsseriously:

animals are animals, regardless of instituition :fuk:

i think its because the same cluster b personality disorders are active. school was full of cluster bs that victims werent trained or equipped to handle. narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopathic pack hunters

no backup/social group/parents/ staff to ward off predators with authority, no numerical superority so you get ganged up on, civilised disposition against aggressive savages makes you appear an easy target, no fighting skills or awareness to carry wheap0ns cuz nobody schooled you, inferior physique by birth, lack of knowledge or neglect.

school was really a prison with predators, they just call it a different name and blame you for what happend to you. :feelsseriously:

animals are animals, regardless of instituition :fuk:
I wish my parents prepared me for it back then. I only learned how to deal with them when the mental damage is already done. Those bullies gave me mental trauma. Revenge is the only permanent solution I know to trauma. But I'm too old to get away with revenge. Looks like I will have to deal with a lifetime of trauma with no way out. This is why I always wish to go back to being a young teencel again so I can get revenge on my bullies when I still can. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
You need to avoid prison then.

fuck prison rapists and all the ppl that use it as a joke

you'd think that having to go to prison is already bad enough. but ya ppl seem to love kicking ppl when they're already down.

and people also seem to love pampering the people that are having success/having it good. not related to actual money, but the poor seem to get poorer and the rich seem to get richer in life.

Literally nothing at all happened to me in high school. Everyone ignored me. So if that's true, it sounds like a good sign.