Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is true love real?, and if it is how rare is it .

Love only exists within the masculine, the feminine is self centered and incapable of love, only the love of oneself.

In other words, foids can't love, men can.
I disagree, most women and men are on the same pedestal when it comes to the inability to love because it requires an above-average IQ and EQ. You need logical intelligence to preserve the relationship and emotional intelligence to have enough sensitivity to be devoted to your partner and become one.

Only a minority of idealistic individuals are capable of true love.

I disagree, most women and men are on the same pedestal when it comes to the inability to love because it requires an above-average IQ and EQ. You need logical intelligence to preserve the relationship and emotional intelligence to have enough sensitivity to be devoted to your partner and become one.

Only a minority of idealistic individuals are capable of true love.
Sure but throughout all history masculine is romantic & giving and feminine is just the attention seeking & receiving, feminine can't love the other, just itself, like I said there are some exceptions, but in averages, the males are more romantic and loving.

Look at all the stories of romance, the songs, the books, the money spent on it, the glamour of it, it's always men doing everything and women just sit there to take care of themselves and receive it.

I'm wording myself badly cause I haven't slept last night but I hope you get it, it's a fundamental difference between M&F imo. Just how our brains are and how we are wired through soycitey as well.

Sure but throughout all history masculine is romantic & giving and feminine is just the attention seeking & receiving, feminine can't love the other, just itself, like I said there are some exceptions, but in averages, the males are more romantic and loving.

Look at all the stories of romance, the songs, the books, the money spent on it, the glamour of it, it's always men doing everything and women just sit there to take care of themselves and receive it.

I'm wording myself badly cause I haven't slept last night but I hope you get it, it's a fundamental difference between M&F imo. Just how our brains are and how we are wired through soycitey as well.
Yes, if a chad is diagnosed with egg cancer or is paralyzed, he will be discharged immediately.

Of course, men are at the origin of many romantic works, as they express their feelings through creativity and innovation, which are often the result of a long period of loneliness in which a multitude of ideas emerge. Women, on the other hand, aren't as subject to this kind of situation, because as you said, they constantly receive positive reinforcement, and prefer to consume romantic content because it's easier for them to self-insert.

But then again those you are talking about are a minority of idealistic individuals who were pioneers in poetry. Most men and women are low IQs who act on their primal instincts.

I’m talking about a girl and a boy meeting each other and having a romance like they do in movies and poetry
I think it's quite common but short lived. Love is just a dopamine rush