Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is truck driving simulator a good way to fammilliriaze your self with driving an actual truck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Im lookin at u truckercells

I've never played a truck simulator so I can't really answer your question but I did play a cooking simulator so I could try and learn how to cook and I still don't know how to work. That shit didn't work. So I'm going to say 95% chance it won't do anything for you.

in the same way that goat simulator is a good way to familiarize yourself with being a goat

Not unless it's a full blown actual VR Sim like pilots use, but for a truck.

Are you planning to do a Truck of Peace?

Not as good as actually doing it but you can use it to familiarize yourself with the way the trailer moves. The games are missing a few features like being able to move your trailer axle or 5th wheel.
Looking forward to trying this guys game. Looks like its going to be a better tool for new drivers to familiarize themselves.

All a game of angles and geometry. Proper set up can make or break you as well. All comes with time.

@OwnerOpcell
Not as good as actually doing it but you can use it to familiarize yourself with the way the trailer moves. The games are missing a few features like being able to move your trailer axle or 5th wheel.
Looking forward to trying this guys game. Looks like its going to be a better tool for new drivers to familiarize themselves.

All a game of angles and geometry. Proper set up can make or break you as well. All comes with time.

probably about as good as playing ace combat to train to pilot jet aircraft.
so no.

Nothing beats experience though.
The game really makes it easy. You will usually never have that much space to work with.
Even with experience you'll have days that will suck.
Nothing beats backing off the street with people honking and trying to go around the truck into a dock in Milwaukee where there's barley enough room to bring the tractor back in front of the trailer than actually doing it. And yeah that back sucked hard
Another one I hate is backing into a building. Usually just barley wide enough for the trailer and there usually not lit and have no markers so your backing in completely blind. Those are always fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back