Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee is travelling a meme?

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★
every woman i knew was obsessed with travelling , even the poorest one.
Is it just to flex and take a goofy picture in front of a monument or some colorful houses?
i bet none of them would travel at all if they couldnt show pictures as proof theyve been there
and all have a weird obsession with Paris. When i went there was just an expensive shithole full of algerians and niggers. Anything but romantic.

Water is wet

yes anything to flex on whoregram

Foids only care about status, they are all the same NPC

>3000showers
JFL

Tbh all the money + time + hassle spent booking a flight, packing your shit, showing up to the airport on time and navigating your way through it, going through customs and security, waiting for the flight to land at your destination, keeping track of all your documents, booking a hotel, making plans for your time there, and then doing it all again on your way home vastly outweighs anything actually enjoyable about "traveling"

I would only bother traveling to another country if there was actually something purposeful that I intended on doing while I was there (visiting friends/relatives, prostitution/drugs that are illegal here, etc) and not just taking photos for instagram

Otherwise there are plenty of interesting places I could visit within like a 30 minute drive let alone in my entire country

yes anything to flex on whoregram
Foids only care about status, they are all the same NPC
My mom has developed this American Psycho type pathological obsession with social status and impressing weird cliques of rich cosmopolitan upper class people who she wants to fit in with so I know all about this

It's really just a matter of living in a fantasy especially because she's getting old and she has no stable source of income to sustain this "lifestyle". Women as a whole are severely oversocialized which causes them to obsess over meme social pathologies like this and dedicate their entire life and identity to it regardless of their personal circumstances or how feasible it actually is

People don't criticize this because it's the type of pathological behavior that's explicitly accepted and encouraged by society but the fact is that no one who actually has a grip on reality cares about this shit at all

Last edited:
Tbh all the money + time + hassle spent booking a flight, packing your shit, showing up to the airport on time and navigating your way through it, going through customs and security, waiting for the flight to land at your destination, keeping track of all your documents, booking a hotel, making plans for your time there, and then doing it all again on your way home vastly outweighs anything actually enjoyable about "traveling"

I would only bother traveling to another country if there was actually something purposeful that I intended on doing while I was there (visiting friends/relatives, prostitution/drugs that are illegal here, etc) and not just taking photos for instagram

Otherwise there are plenty of interesting places I could visit within like a 30 minute drive let alone in my entire country
My mom has developed this American Psycho type pathological obsession with social status and impressing weird cliques of rich cosmopolitan upper class people who she wants to fit in with so I know all about this

It's really just a matter of living in a fantasy especially because she's getting old and she has no stable source of income to sustain this "lifestyle". Women as a whole are severely oversocialized which causes them to obsess over meme social pathologies like this and dedicate their entire life and identity to it regardless of their personal circumstances or how feasible it actually is

People don't criticize this because it's the type of pathological behavior that's explicitly accepted and encouraged by society but the fact is that no one who actually has a grip on reality cares about this shit at all
Tfw no one responds to your impassioned high IQ effort post because this forum is fucking (brain)dead and discussion doesn't actually happen here

I never travel further than like poland, everything else is too far and too expensive

pretty sure there's a black mirror episode on thjis

Women as a whole are severely oversocialized which causes them to obsess over meme social pathologies like this and dedicate their entire life and identity to it regardless of their personal circumstances or how feasible it actually is
That's an astute thinking.
My mother often recommends me to travel and go to the gym to solve my low motivation. I travelled, it was nice but it didn't matter on the motivation aspect.
Some activities need to be done with other people (gf) to derive pleasure and thus providing the motivation to sustain the pleasure.

Yes, modern society encourages consooming to drive economic growth. So it makes sense it would be advertised as a "need".

Last edited:
every woman i knew was obsessed with travelling , even the poorest one.
Is it just to flex and take a goofy picture in front of a monument or some colorful houses?
i bet none of them would travel at all if they couldnt show pictures as proof theyve been there
and all have a weird obsession with Paris. When i went there was just an expensive shithole full of algerians and niggers. Anything but romantic.
Nailed it OP.

Women are like the tree in the forest meme.

“If I go to Paris and nobody sees it, did I really go to Paris?”

a6MQzC9zNphJ1BWDcgws_o5wHXyGvlEqecVM98INYmM.png

uy3btaqd6ko01.png

traveling is an excuse to get drunk and fucking chads. Every travel girl is a whore.