Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Tommy Fury the typical "asshole-looking" Chad?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
0_MAIN-Tommy-Fury.jpg

1568192695_tommy_5-656x440.png

Mogs me from Manchester to Kuala Lumpur.

I dont know but I want to string him from a tree branch and hit him like a pinata in bruhcraft of course

yes,but i if he jumped me i could do some damage

mogs me into alternate universe

So even Sandpeople can be "Chads"?

And to top it off he's only 20

yes,but i if he jumped me i could do some damage
Are you also a professional boxer? His half brother was the heavy weight champion of the world. I'm no saying he's that good a boxer but I imagine he's no bad.

Are you also a professional boxer? His half brother was the heavy weight champion of the world. I'm no saying he's that good a boxer but I imagine he's no bad.
Yea he'd destroy anyone here lol but he's arrogant as fuck and should be stuck with a knife

Yea he'd destroy anyone here lol but he's arrogant as fuck and should be stuck with a knife
Aye I've purposely avoided that stupid dating show he was on. I do imagine him to be a cocky, shallow, arrogant prick. Humility isn't a trait you find often in these types of people.

he's a completely different species than me

He looks like the type of guy to tell you that all you need to do is have a good personality when approaching women

His half brothers a fat, balding subhuman who’d be posting on this forum if it weren’t but for his boxing ability

My vision of the Asshole Chad is always a blonde haired, blue eyed WASP chad.

He looks very low trust.

And Mediterranean is "white"? This guy could be north African,Greek,Sicilian or a Turk.
doesn't matter. he is white enough for women.

He doesn't have that much of an asshole jock vibes really.

His half brothers a fat, balding subhuman who’d be posting on this forum if it weren’t but for his boxing ability
I'd be careful saying that here. Hes almost 7 foot tall. According to some here, that height makes up for a sub human face.

Pretty much every single Chad gives the jock vibe ngl

He's a pretty boy fag. He only fights shitty boxers, he's never had a real boxing match in his life.

Yes. Reminder:

I’d fight him. An elbow to the face should do the trick.
no man,he's probably stronger than you think.
I probably couldn't beat him,but I could get close to.

I'd be careful saying that here. Hes almost 7 foot tall. According to some here, that height makes up for a sub human face.
Yeah but at least you’re perceptive enough to realise that’s bullshit.

he mogs me in all parallell universes

Nah. I'm way better looking than him.
So even Sandpeople can be "Chads"?
Idk his race but he looks whiter than a lot of Caucasians. Btw I'm in no way endorsing JBW or anything else here, I'm just saying for the sake of pure observation.

no man,he's probably stronger than you think.
I probably couldn't beat him,but I could get close to.
He’s probably stronger than me, but I’m twice as strong as the average adult. A well placed elbow could still floor him.

He's 20 and look at his frame jesus christ. Honestly one of the best I've seen. He's won the genetic lottery
Yea and his half brother tyson is just a high t ogre with a way worse face