Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this woman suffering from vitiligo ? What is the difference between a white person and a curry suffering from vitiligo ?

looks like albinism

Could just have very light skin, could be part white, could have vitiligo, could be frauding.

ethnic trait such as big/wide noise and facial hair

Looks like vitiligo she definitely used some cream to whitemaxx it looks like

Probably bleaching. I hear that skin lightening is a huge thing in india. They have a huge self hatred problem

Probably bleaching. I hear that skin lightening is a huge thing in india. They have a huge self hatred problem
This type of white skin is considered as unattractive in India.
She will be considered as abnormal . Indians want lighter skin , not this type of white.

The only thing hiding her ugly bone structure and bulbous facial tissue structure was her dark skin !

This type of white skin is considered as unattractive in India.
She will be considered as abnormal . Indians want lighter skin , not this type of white.
Im not saying this is the result she wanted. She probably fucked it up

What is a vitiligo? are you born with it or?

Skin lightening. She has whitemaxxed using every method available.

Also this is a great example that skin color doesn't matter all that much, paler is better but not that important. It's mostly bones.

Im not saying this is the result she wanted. She probably fucked it up
She has vitiligo . I don't think anyone that stupid that they will not first try the method on small part of skin and see the result.
Also she is high level police officer which people become after cracking a very tough competitive exam. She can never do such a thing.
I am almost 100 percent sure that she has vitiligo.
What is a vitiligo? are you born with it or?
It is skin disease where people lose pigmentation of their skin .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back