Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this what they call a 'Thousand yard cock stare'?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Thousend yard

Look at those black lines under her eyes man, typical college slut snorting coke instead of sleeping.

I don't know, man, some people (like me) just have naturally dark circles under their eyes since birth.

I don't think it's a look as much as it is a feeling you get when you look at a girl's eyes
they give off an aura of soullessness

nah, that bitch in the op is probably not the best example of it :feelsokman:

I don't know, man, some people (like me) just have naturally dark circles under their eyes since birth.

I notice most Indians seem to have em.

I don't think it's a look as much as it is a feeling you get when you look at a girl's eyes
nah, that bitch in the op is probably not the best example of it :feelsokman:

But she looks fucking dazed doesn't she?

Nasty bitch probably snorting coke day and night.

Woah. Actually looks good to me. Like a young female verion of Benicio del Toro. @Wolf @curryZoomercoomer this is my idea of stacy not that alien from the other thread. Also WOLF if you see this how the hell do I @ you properly?

I wanna fuck her :feelsohh:

I wanted to fuck her since the 4th grade man.

Woah. Actually looks good to me. Like a young female verion of Benicio del Toro. @Wolf @curryZoomercoomer this is my idea of stacy not that alien from the other thread. Also WOLF if you see this how the hell do I @ you properly?

Yea she's real nice.

FUAAAA

Looks like type of bitch that would give footjobs after sucking you off.

Woah. Actually looks good to me. Like a young female verion of Benicio del Toro. @Wolf @curryZoomercoomer this is my idea of stacy not that alien from the other thread.
You like dark circles, nasolabial folds, and grey hair? Interesting
Also WOLF if you see this how the hell do I @ you properly?
Just copy and paste theorem

You like dark circles, nasolabial folds, and grey hair? Interesting

Just copy and paste theorem
Dark circles yes. 100% always have. Don't see the grey hair and don't remember what a nasolabial fold is.

& of course about the @ing. I'm low IQ but you've managed to educate me in spite of myself.

Also another thing I wanted to add was that she has bad skin
So did Benico del Toro but he was considered chadriguez supreme in his youth.
Sucidicefuel for normie beckys obsessed with skincare

Not really, some dark circles are genetic

I have to agree with what most of the lookmax cucks are saying. But what's more, is you can find a bunch of foids drooling over him online too. Probably a bunch of mexican roasties who had crushes on him back in the day but even still.
I would kill to look like him, especially his eye area, eye colour, and nose. Looks like the Norwood reaper spared him :feels:

Last edited:
Legit. With the exception of weight loss/puberty I don't think I've ever known a single person who's drastically changed or improved their appearance in my life. Actions are fucking nothing compared to genetics. Reminds me of healthcels: Never eat junk food, go to the gym 7 days a week, still look like shit.

It just looks like she pulled an all-nighter

all foids look dead inside because chad wouldn't commit too them so they feel like a dead end genetically :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they still have a shitton of sex either way

It's more a soulless, dead-eyed look. She hasn't ruined herself to the point you can see the Chad cum oozing out of the eye sockets.

Also called, "empty eyes." As if there's no one in there.

reminds me of a drugged up whore that i used to go to school with, so yes