Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this what high schoolers are up to these days?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
All the white foids sound like coal-burners.

Look at all these fucking mutts. LOL america is a joke

By reading the replies, I’m gonna not watch.

Imagine their offsprings degeneracy if they are this bad west is certainly lost

When I was in HS I failed my freshman year because when my mom dropped me off, I hid in the bathroom until lunch time and then hurried and sat at the darkest, loneliest corner of the library, looking out the window at all the other students with their boyfriends/girlfriends/friends. After lunch, went to math class and failed. Then went to my computer class and typed up meaningless shit all hour and then waited for my mom to pick me up. Went home. Cried. Repeat. I ended up graduating a day before I turned 21. Sad shit.
fucking brutal, what do you do now?

Damn, I really was a loser. When did we get so shameless? I'm fucking sick of this world.

This entire video is rope fuel. God damn. I really am an ugly fucking loser. I missed out on so much in life.
Yeah, shit's fucking fucked.
Btw we really need clown world smilies on this site.

I concur. We need a clown pepe.

Last edited:
fucking brutal, what do you do now?
Now I'm NEET mode. Just LDARing. I'm telling you, man, been a fucking loser all my life

Can you post the link pls? For some reason the vid doesn't work.

Absolutely correct. Most these days don't even have the mental horsepower to read a chapter book.
Uh, most high schoolers back in my day (early 00s) didn't either.