Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this website safe/legal

supreme lollishrimp

supreme lollishrimp

Currycel
I see a lot of racism,rape etc. Here and im scared that feds might watch this and find out the adress of someone or leak this info.Does anyone know if this forum is safe?

some 4cuck on /pol/ said this forum was a glowie honeypot I doubt it but a lotta grAYcels are feds

It's safe. All speech here is within the legal limit of America

No and there's an FBI van outside your house.

I see a lot of racism,rape etc. Here and im scared that feds might watch this and find out the adress of someone or leak this info.Does anyone know if this forum is safe?
just write safe so your safe

but I'm sure they monitoring...

no but who cares if you to jail who cares it doesn't matter stop worrying

some 4cuck on /pol/ said this forum was a glowie honeypot I doubt it but a lotta grAYcels are feds
/pol/ and the entirety of 4cuck is more compromised than this forum is. They always immediately comply with law enforcement when asked and don't even try to fight it to protect their users.
If you are even thinking about posting here, especially if you are white, you are probably already on a federal database somewhere, feds have been hyper-focused on demonizing disenfranchised white men since the 2016 election.
Anyone still using 4cuck's /pol/ is a low IQ retard, it's been a trashfire for a long time, used to be cool but it's unusable now, I'm pretty sure feds run GPT bots there to lower the quality of the board.

Attachments

• miningthechans.png
    miningthechans.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited: