Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this website really monitored by FBI and other cucked american survelliance agencies?

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
If so Are people from outside of america safe. For example eastern europe

If you’re in Eastern Europe I’m sorry, I’m Eastern European and that place is shit. They can’t do shit if you don’t say anything incriminating. @PPEcel

Yes we are monitoring you very closely and no one is safe

All contents of this web site is legal in Eastern Europe.
Similar texts are published even in the major media.

Hey FBI: i´m familiarized with incel culture: I have informal knowledge on History, Philosophy, and Political Science, I´ve study (informally) extremist groups since my pre-teens years. Sadly, i´m currently unemployed: please give me a job.

Yes because we are tERrorists and dont like age of consent laws

In eastern europe governments dont give a shit about incels and blackpill, youre safe.
All contents of this web site is legal in Eastern Europe.
Similar texts are published even in the major media.
Where are you from? you dont have to tell me the exact location, ex soviet? ex yugo?

Yes I'm from EE no one here even knows what an incel is , authorities don't give a fuck.

Hey FBI: i´m familiarized with incel culture: I have informal knowledge on History, Philosophy, and Political Science, I´ve study (informally) extremist groups since my pre-teens years. Sadly, i´m currently unemployed: please give me a job.
If they want they can connect to this site and discuss with us :forcedsmile:
We can vote : do we open accounts to FBI and other official investigators ? :forcedsmile:

they will just become depressed if they read this contents :forcedsmile:
we want just not to be rejected any more so we can invite them to discuss with us :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Must be really comfy to browse incel forums all day long and getting paid for that

Society has gotten so twisted that the biggest national security threat are a handful of disgruntled young men whose problem is they can't acquire sex.
:feelsclown:

they will just become depressed if they read this contents :forcedsmile:
Not only that but all the PHD losers that are making their thesis on incels: I´ll discuss with you if you give me 10 bucks, i swear.

It doesn't matter either way because there is almost nothing incriminating to be found. I doubt it goes through human review, it's more likely that a bot is set up to scan for, say, certain phrases or child sex abuse images, which is what Gmail does.

Even so, you guys significantly overestimate the competence of the feds. They didn't catch Larson until he actually kidnapped someone.

Last edited:
Not only that but all the PHD losers that are making their thesis on incels: I´ll discuss with you if you give me 10 bucks, i swear.
Michel Houellebecq married Qianyun Lysis Li, a Chinese woman 34 years his junior, and a student of his works. :forcedsmile:

Michel Houellebecq married Qianyun Lysis Li, a Chinese woman 34 years his junior, and a student of his works. :forcedsmile:
That motherfucker was upper-middle class. i´m literally a neet: not comparaison

That motherfucker was upper-middle class. i´m literally a neet: not comparaison
you can always try to access the upper-middle class :forcedsmile:
it is simpler than to change your look, much simpler

you can always try to access the upper-middle class :forcedsmile:
it is simpler than to change your look, much simpler

Upper-middle class people are prob, socially speaking, more attractive on average than poor people due to better alimentation

Yes
The benefit of living in a shithole is that FBI can't detect you
You can do all crimes on Internet
There is a reason that Nigeria has the best scammers on internet

Yes
The benefit of living in a shithole is that FBI can't detect you
You can do all crimes on Internet
There is a reason that Nigeria has the best scammers on internet
especially if you do not do anything interesting :forcedsmile:

no bro you are safe :feelsokman:

Hey FBI: Sadly, i´m currently unemployed: please give me a job.
No glownigger job for you buddy boyo, its over

iu

Society has gotten so twisted that the biggest national security threat are a handful of disgruntled young men whose problem is they can't acquire sex.
:feelsclown:
Actual clown world

I work for the CIA. I have Joe Biden's and Donald Trump's personal phone numbers.

Yeh but i dont think they would glownigger you unless someone posts a serious specific threat saying theyre about to go ER, or if you post cp. Then they might bust your door down. Otherwise its just bulk data collection and analysis like what the NSA has been doing everyone's cell phone meta data for years.

Not that im trying to push the envelope or anything :feelstrash: