Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this (very good) animated short film about inceldom?

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/oVbly0er3d0

Its quite symbolic, so from my point of view:

He is invisible because he is incel-tier looking.
His weightlessness represents his suicidal tendencies. Only when he has something that weights (copes) he can be grounded and keep pretending to be a normie. He carries his copes everywhere, unlike the normies around him. And when he snaps back to reality, he despises his copes and throws them away, resulting in his almost-death and going back to copes.
The ending is just bluepill propaganda. Even if youre a "modest hero" you will end up alone if youre ugly. But it could also be blackpilled, given that even after behaving like an hero, we dont see anybody congratulating him. It seems to end as it begun. He is still invisible and weightless (after the credits) .

Opinions :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Read the spoiler too Tbh. With with what you said it relates perfectly to inceldom

Brutal

But also white pilling, it seems that the individual in question found his center of gravity in that child, in helping him. Hopefully we´ll find it as well

Yeah. Read the comments, someone suggested that when he holds the kid, its the first time someone, and not something, grounds him. Anyway, after the credits we can see he is still invisible (incel looking) and weightless (still needs to cope to avoid his natural tendency to suicide)

(its over for self-quotingcels kek)

An interesting short film, I like it. :feelsjuice:

What's fascinating about the film is that nobody else notices him being invisible except for another invisible man, I liked that scene. :feelshmm:

Yeah, i didnt wanna comment too much about the details because walls of texts are despised around here.

The dude is an oldcel, that recognizes the existence of the youngcel protagonist. He seems like he has given up, but understands the suffering of the protagonist and helps him in the only way he can: an useless way.

The scene when the prot gets absolutely ignored by the young coworker foid is painful. Very similar things have happened to me. Not even a "thank you" :cryfeels:

Ive quit some stores (and restaurants) too after getting ignored. That also hurts.
Also, every woman ignores the protagonist. Not even one acknowledges his existence (let alone his feelings) at any point.

He is isolated. He lives alone. He barely talks, even when he has the chance to do so. He doesnt seem to have friends. We dont know much about him, but he is probably a virgin. Probably social anxiety.

Yeah, i didnt wanna comment too much about the details because walls of texts are despised around here.

The dude is an oldcel, that recognizes the existence of the youngcel protagonist. He seems like he has given up, but understands the suffering of the protagonist and helps him in the only way he can: an useless way.

The scene when the prot gets absolutely ignored by the young coworker foid is painful. Very similar things have happened to me. Not even a "thank you" :cryfeels:

Ive quit some stores (and restaurants) too after getting ignored. That also hurts.
Also, every woman ignores the protagonist. Not even one acknowledges his existence (let alone his feelings) at any point.

He is isolated. He lives alone. He barely talks, even when he has the chance to do so. He doesnt seem to have friends. We dont know much about him, but he is probably a virgin. Probably social anxiety.
Yes, the oldcel and the youngcel. Good comparison fren. :feelshmm::feelsjuice:

Brutal and great well made, your analisists is on spot and ending is whitepilled, its made by japanese and they all too well understand the low value of the ugly male and how many just want to let go and rot, In the ending he saw he can be helpful to others which comes as a new cope, he just accepted his fate, same as the old invisible guy with the dog did.

Last edited:
Brutal and great well made, your analisists is on spot and ending is whitepilled, its made by japanese and they all too well understand the low value of the ugly male and how many just want to let go and rot, In the ending he saw he can be helpful to others which comes as a new cope, he just accepted his fate, same as the old invisible guy with the dog did.

Ah! Youre right. The message of the film is not black or bluepilled, but whitepilled. That makes way more sense given that this comes from Japan, as you said. Almost half of young japanese males are virgins and have no self steem or sexual identity (or even cravings, according to japanese foids, they call them "herbivores"). Its slowly becoming a national concern (because the birth rates are the lowest of the world) so it would make sense. This film is probably for them.

It also makes sense that the oldcel is in peace despite we can see that the only difference between the protagonist and the oldcel is that the oldcel has a dog. I wonder if theres any implicit message saying that the youngcel protagonist is just going to buy a pet kek

That means that the film is actually based from a japanese perspective. The message of the film is not "keep trying, you can get a foid" but "buy a dog, accept your permanent isolation and wait to die" :feelshmm:

Ah! Youre right. The message of the film is not black or bluepilled, but whitepilled. That makes way more sense given that this comes from Japan, as you said. Almost half of young japanese males are virgins and have no self steem or sexual identity (or even cravings, according to japanese foids, they call them "herbivores"). Its slowly becoming a national concern (because the birth rates are the lowest of the world) so it would make sense. This film is probably for them.

It also makes sense that the oldcel is in peace despite we can see that the only difference between the protagonist and the oldcel is that the oldcel has a dog. I wonder if theres any implicit message saying that the youngcel protagonist is just going to buy a pet kek

That means that the film is actually based from a japanese perspective. The message of the film is not "keep trying, you can get a foid" but "buy a dog, accept your permanent isolation and wait to die" :feelshmm:
Japanese people have a saying, i cant remember correctly something like "its pointless to think about things you cant change"

I have the exact same interactions with cashiers.
Really hit home on that scene :feelsbadman:

Brutal

But also white pilling, it seems that the individual in question found his center of gravity in that child, in helping him. Hopefully we´ll find it as well
Don't watched that video but from your post it's seems that soycietal message for ugly men is clear - help others, be a docile humbly obedient soycuck while Chad is having sex with local girls. 'So you want to have sex? [ insert shocked]. What a disgusting egoist/hedonist. Go volunteer in hospice, you ugly freak. Only real men should have sex.'

And everyone blames men for loneliness, not unreasonable female standards.

Last edited:
Don't watched that video but from your post it's seems that soycietal message for ugly men is clear - help others, be a docile humbly obedient soycuck while Chad is having sex with local girls. 'So you want to have sex? [ insert shocked]. What a disgusting egoist/hedonist. Go volunteer in hospice, you ugly freak. Only real men should have sex.'

Yeah, thats basically the whitepill that this film is probably defending. If youre a male and not good enough to even be acknowledged as an human being, at least sacrifice yourself for the good of those who actually are human, dont bother anyone with your complains and feelins, and die alone without causing trouble.

Yeah, thats basically the whitepill that this film is probably defending. If youre a male and not good enough to even be acknowledged as an human being, at least sacrifice yourself for the good of those who actually are human, dont bother anyone with your complains and feelins, and die alone without causing trouble.

No entiendo cual es el problema que tiene el otro respecto a esto. Schopenhauer afirma que una de las maneras de escapar del círculo vicioso de la voluntad es ayudando a los demás.
So?

Last edited:
No entiendo cual es el problema que tiene el otro respecto a esto. Schopenhauer afirma que una de las maneras de escapar del círculo vicioso de la voluntad es ayudando a los demás.

So?
English you spic nigger, this is an English forum

No sé si te entiendo.

No estoy de acuerdo con la whitepill pero no tengo ningún problema con quienes le encuentran algún uso. A mí también me gusta Schopenhauer pero no se puede estar de acuerdo en todo.
I dont agree with the whitepill, but i have no problem with those that find it useful. I also like Schopenhauer but you cant agree with him at every point.

And everyone blames men for loneliness, not unreasonable female standards.

The problem is not even mentioned lmao
We can see that he desires his female coworker, and we can see how unkind and cruel she is towards him... and thats all. Its like, incels should accept that we are invisible to foids.

English you spic nigger, this is an English forum

Chill

this look slike K I N O, must watch incelcore