Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this turning into a feminist forum?

wipe all feminist garbage out

He mentioned it in the context of other making threads about how it means he's a fakecel. As is the case with most of these admissions. There only the result of people making threads like about it.
for those threads to exist he would have had to mentioned it in a more casual context first, which was likely more akin to the scenario I mentioned. anyways the issue of fakecels is only being discussed right now because of a thread about how "failed normies" who have had girlfriends, groped their breasts and kissed them.

this topic literally would not exist if fakecels just didn't mention their sexual encounters; they are ALWAYS the first person to bring it up, otherwise we wouldn't know about them. they have "female psychology" in that they seek constant attention and validation for their smv. must create a lot of cognitive dissonance for them on a forum like this

wipe all feminist garbage out
In 6 months I predict females will be allowed on the forum

Mark my words

20200402 015832

Yeah but I'm talking about attraction to pre-pubescent who LOOK LIKE they couldn't even spell puberty.

It's fucked up being attracted to them. If you are you're no better than foids who fuck dogs.
Not attracted to anything or anyone.. I have literally no emotions towards people.. other than annoyance. I'm just really good at concealing it, but sometimes it does come out.. got to be careful.

for those threads to exist he would have had to mentioned it in a more casual context first, which was likely more akin to the scenario I mentioned. anyways the issue of fakecels is only being discussed right now because of a thread about how "failed normies" who have had girlfriends, groped their breasts and kissed them.

this topic literally would not exist if fakecels just didn't mention their sexual encounters; they are ALWAYS the first person to bring it up, otherwise we wouldn't know about them. they have "female psychology" in that they seek constant attention and validation for their smv. must create a lot of cognitive dissonance for them on a forum like this
People here literally make "If you have EVER X then fakecel" every day long before anybody bragged about it.

People here literally make "If you have EVER X then fakecel" every day long before anybody bragged about it.
if those threads are such bullshit then you don't need to respond to them, or out yourself for meeting their criteria. I feel absolutely no need to engage with those types of threads even if they apply to me because I'm not self-conscious about whether or not I'm a fakecel. if you think that you might be a fakecel, can't resist the urge to justify your sexual encounters, and need to do mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you aren't a fakecel, then you probably are.

if those threads are such bullshit then you don't need to respond to them, or out yourself for meeting their criteria. I feel absolutely no need to engage with those types of threads even if they apply to me because I'm not self-conscious about whether or not I'm a fakecel. if you think that you're a fakecel, and need to do mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you aren't, you probably are.
No, what actually happens is that you get mad that someone's trying to invalidate your incel status based on completely nonsense (like having ever talked to a girl).

Actually fakecels see those threads and just laugh.

No, what actually happens is that you get mad that someone's trying to invalidate your incel status based on completely nonsense (like having ever talked to a girl).

Actually fakecels see those threads and just laugh.
you know, the original thread I made that OP got pissed over was in response to a thread about how having a gf and touching her tits doesn't make you fakecel. that's obviously not 'complete nonsense' or the same thing as just having talked to a girl. I didn't even care that much about the kissing thing and only brought it up because it was mentioned in the aforementioned thread before OP called me an "autistic basement dweller". that level of defensiveness over something supposedly so insignificant really reflects on one's character tbh

you know, the original thread I made that OP got pissed over was in response to a thread about how having a gf and touching her tits doesn't make you fakecel. that's obviously not 'complete nonsense' or the same thing as just having talked to a girl
Yeah, but my point is people make black and white threads here everyday gatekeeping on arbitrary points with 0 nuance.

That thread was obviously retarded lol.

Had a kiss 15 years ago in 4th grade but been rejected and incel all your life? FAKECEL LARPING FAGGOT needs to be burned alive and gtfo this forum. You deserve nothing more than a kiss, and you are not entitled to complain about either.
Good thread.

Most sex is for pleasure where pregnancy is actively avoided and there are sexual activities that do not result in pregnancy (oral, hand, etc.)
sex is still entirely for reproductive purposes though. Humans just got lucky and evolved to have sex be pleasurable.

Not really. It is still very strong. I know cause i am sort of a Metal Elitist tbh
are you sure? because i don't see it anymore. if you called slipknot a metal band in the early 2010s, people online would freak out and kill you but now it seems nobody will care if you call them metal

you also said if someone had sex once in their life they can still be incels jfl
getting free pussy as an incel is a blessing from the nigga in the sky himself.
even if its a one time thing you should be happy and satisfied with that for the rest of your life.because an ugly incel is destined to die alone as a virgin and getting sex is a miracle that should be respected
you sound like a fakecel because you wouldnt be happy with having only one body
you probably think youre good enough to have multiple bodies.
well the same case is not for ugly fucks who are not good enough to get even one body in their entire life
This exactly, also to add up fakecels come here larp as much as they want later on they make a video about becoming an ex-incel(with his chadlite genes) to get a pat on back about doing the right thing making us all look like volcels/standardcels.